Ekin, Danica, and Antigoni

Isabella's pov: 

We woke up after the heart racing challenge still feeling some tension between couples and people. I leaned against Luca as he kissed my forehead making me smile. All of us girls headed to the terrace to talk about last night. Ekin looked at me before asking "how'd your night go?"

I chuckled "it went really really well, there was definitely some snogging under the covers" I finished as they all cheered for me. We all then headed in the dressing room getting dressed before Andrew came up to get Indiyah and Tasha. 

I walked outside dressed in a simple white bikini with high waisted bottoms and a bandeau top

I walked outside dressed in a simple white bikini with high waisted bottoms and a bandeau top. I had my sandals on and my hair up in a high pony tail. I was sitting with Luca and Jacques in the alcove when Ekin got a text "islanders, tonight there will be a re-coupling in which the girls will choose which boy they want to couple up with. #girlsontop #bigchickenergy" 

Everyone cheered and Jacques immediately ran to Gemma hugging her and kissing her neck making me laugh before Luca looked at me then kissed me making me smile. Ekin then came over and asked me to chat at the fire pit. 

We sat down as Ekin said "there's three boys that I could potentially pick Jay, last night, the looks he was giving me, and it felt he knew it was going to happen." 

I nodded "he's still into you." 

She nodded "he needs to talk to me and tell me how he feels if he is, cause he's not giving me any indication." 

"The thing is, there's three people after Davide, potentially" I spoke. "Danica would pick Davide, Antigoni would pick Davide, and you could potentially pick Davide." 

"Do you think he's in to me?" Ekin looked at me. 

"I think he is, but I also think it will be a long process for you two" I spoke clearly. "There still is chemistry." 

She nodded "I feel like I took Davide for granted" I nodded at that because she was telling the truth. 

I think that Ekin has realized that she can't force affection and too much affection can sometimes be a bad thing. It also takes time for people to open up, I think that if Ekin can prove that she can be trusted that her and Davide could go far in this. 

We all headed to get ready and I was on the terrace seeing Luca taking a shower. Ekin came to me and Gemma before I spoke "stay true to how you'd normally handle this situation and do that" Gemma nodded as I spoke. 

I headed outside in a black plunge mini dress that had Luca placing his hand on my chest to try and stop the guys from seeing

I headed outside in a black plunge mini dress that had Luca placing his hand on my chest to try and stop the guys from seeing. I matched it with a pair of black sandals. I had my hair slicked back with some gel as I grabbed a glass with some wine in it. 

The guys were sat at the fire pit while the girls were in the kitchen chatting when Dami got a message "can all islanders gather around the fire pit immediately #decisiontime." We all cheered as we headed to the fire pit with the girls on the sofa and the guys standing in front of us. Gemma was up first who chose Jacques making me smile. 

~~~~~~~~

Luca's pov: 

We all stood in front of the girls and watched as Gemma stood up and chose Jacques after a beautiful speech. Tasha stood up next and chose Andrew making all of us smile. Indiyah went next and coupled up with Dami as we all smiled. Isabella stood up next "I'd like to couple up with this boy because since day one, I was initially attracted to him. He keeps me on my toes, he's easy to be around, and I feel every day, my feelings towards him get deeper and deeper and our connection gets stronger. I can't wait to see where this gonna take us because I feel like we could have something quite special." 

She paused at that looking at me as I smiled and seeing everyone else smiling out of the corner of my eyes. She took a breath then said "so the boy I'd like to couple up with is Luca." I smiled as I moved forward to kiss her. 

I wrapped my arm around her as we sat down "I've been waiting four weeks for that re-coupling speech." I whispered to her as she chuckled while smiling at me. Ekin then stood up before choosing Davide making everyone stunned. Danica went next picking Jay leaving Charlie for Antigoni. 

I watched as everyone seemed to separate and talk to each other about the re-coupling. I grabbed Isabella and headed to the day bed with her as we watched Danica have trouble with Antigoni. I looked at Isa before asking "what's that about?"

She sighed "so Jay apparently has both Antigoni and Danica after him and he spoke to Danica saying that he wanted Antigoni not Danica and Danica went ahead and picked him." 

I nodded "yeah, Jay said that he told Danica that if there was something romantic with anyone it would be Antigoni." 

She nodded in response to me before saying "I just feel so shit for Danica. She's come in here and gone after you, Davide, and now Jay in which she hasn't had much luck." I sighed as Ekin came to join us on the day bed. 

Isabella is right, I do feel like absolute shit for Danica. She has tried it with some many of the boys in here and it just hasn't panned out for her. 

Ekin spoke about how she felt like she did the right thing to which both me and Isa nodded at.  We moved to the kitchen to fill our water bottles as Antigoni pulled Danica to the alcove. They seemed to hug and make up before we all headed to bed as I could not stop smiling. Isabella had changed and jumped into bed with me making me snog her before we fell asleep. 

Next Time: 

Couples dumped 

Couples brunch 

and Hideaway