Ch. 2

2 days later after that awful day, but Sonic got over it. Can't say the same for the rest of the villagers. Tonight was a bright night for it was the annual village dance. Sonic was excited about this. He was looking forward to dancing with Knuckles. It was one of his little fantasies to dance with his handsome red boy. But unfortunately he is not Sonics yet. But everyone doubted he ever will. When the night came, everyone was excited even Sonic. Though Shadow was next to him. One by one every villager picked out their partner to ask to dance with. Even Tails asked Zoey to be his partner to dance. Staci Bandicoot was chosen by her girlfriend and childhood best friend, Elsia Bandicoot (also known as Elsie The Edgy-Bandicoot) as her dance partner. Sonic hoped and hoped and hoped Knuckles would pick him. But it was in vain. Knuckles walked to them and asked as he reached his hand out, "May I have this dance...?" Sonic smiled and was going to answer but to his disappointment, it was Shadow he asked. Shadow replied with a blush, "Ugh. Fine. Lead the way." Shadow took his hand and left with Knuckles on the dance floor. Leaving Sonic, the only one left. It wasn't what he thought it would be. But Sonic didn't give up. A male cat said in a stern tone, "Anyone who's left should just go. That means you Sonic. Besides your not included anyway. Who would even include a pig like you?" He laughed as a few snickered at him. Indicating they weren't over it. Sonic sped off as he muttered, "I forgive you all. Knuckles no matter how bad you hurt me. No matter how much you ignore me. No matter what. I won't stop until your mine. I will do anything it will take to make you see that I love you." He laid on the hammock after he got home. Humiliated but he couldn't let that keep him down.