Ch. 24

Aleena was on the phone with her husband. Jules voice was heard, "So what's the news darling?" Aleena replied, "Hun? Sonic is returning." Jules voice said in a surprise tone, "Wow. That is a surprise. But what's wrong?" Aleena sighed and said, "I'll explain when we head out to sea on the way home." Jules then said on the other line, "Well I'll save this as a surprise. Since my oldest son is at the other kingdom with Sally Acorns. Also since we haven't found Sonia a husband to be married off to. Might as well have Sonic share the throne with her." Aleena sighed and said, "I'll talk to you later Jules." She hung up and walked around. Tommy walked out before he looked at the Queen and said, "Greetings your radiantness." Aleena replied as she walked to the room where Sonic is, "You as well."
Mayor Fink was outside the boat as he felt guilty. Tommy Thunder walked off the boat as the mayor asked, "Is he gonna come back?" Tommy responded as he handed a piece of paper, "He's not returning but he made a request." The mayor looked into it before he gasped at what it is. It says 'If Eggman attacks the village again. Arrest him and if he tries anything to escape have the cops shoot him down, confiscate his inventions and Steve Eggman and have them melted and scrapped. So no one will get hurt by Eggman anymore. As for his lair, sell it to Barker after he's arrested or gun down. Which ever comes first.'. The mayor asked, "Is he sure?" Tommy said with a serious look, "Yeah he is. Of course you wouldn't accept it. He also had me do something." He showed Sonics communicator and scarf. That's when Tommy called in a artist and said, "Hello? Yeah Harper it's me. I need you to make a dummy. Make it look real." He walked off with no word. Mayor Fink grunted in frustration and said, "OOoooohhhhh. When in the world are we goin to learn? When are we going to learn??" Mayor Fink sighed deeply as the villagers were still shocked to know that Sonic is a prince though they feel bad for taking their hero for granted this time they won't forget. Elsie and Staci glared at them. Perci then walked to them with pink and brown kisses (possibly from Amy and Sticks) on her face as she said, "You were right sis. I can actually love girls." Staci sighed and said, "Not the time Perci." Elsie shook her head and said, "I hope your happy now? Come on Stac." Staci obeyed as Perci followed with Amy and Sticks. Staci asked, "So babe. Did you know Sonic as a prince?" Elsie replied with a romantic expression, "I know his Uncle and his older twin brother. No one else." Staci smiled and said, "I see. Well I hate to change the subject but it's great to have Perci see things our way." The two girls see Perci kissing both Amy and Sticks. Elsie replied with as she hugged her girl, "It sure is."

<meanwhile>

The boat was ready to set sail as Mayor Fink sees Aleena, the servants, and Sonic aboard. Once the boat left the dock, The Mayor sighed and looked at the request. The mayor looked as the boat was going further and further away, "Sonic. I know this won't make up for what we done but I promise. Your request will be accepted. If it makes you happy." Just after that was said Mayor Fink walked off slowly. The villagers didn't know what to do but they felt like idiots for not appreciating Sonic enough. Not along after everyone that was there went home. The Lightning Bolts Society were paralyzed to the bone to figure out that Eggman's arch enemy is a prince in secret. Willy Walrus asked, "Does Eggman know about this?!" The Chameleon replied with a shrug, "I dunno. Maybe." Dave replied in shock, "I highly doubt that. He hasn't told anyone. Even if he has he woulda had us keep it a secret." After 17 minutes of talking about what just happened and shocked at the fact that Sonic is a prince, the Lightning Bolts gone home. It was a shocking night for them after all.