Ch. 41

Knuckles thought for sure she was dead but instead. She found herself alive and coughing out water while in the arms of someone. She opened her eyes to see nothing but a blur as a familiar voice said, "Hey she's coming to." She groaned and saw a familiar face looking down at her. She looked around to see the mobius royal guards arresting the two morbius servants and half of the morbius guards lying down 'dead'. The red echidna was shivering and wet. That's she closed her eyes and fell into unconsciousness.

<9 hours later>

Knuckles woke up in a beautiful guest room. She saw it was dark out. No doubt she's in the mobius palace. She then started to get depressed. She thought she would never be the same guy ever again. She is nothing but a slim, weak, and depressed young girl. Knuckles said to herself, "I guess I'll possibly be a girl forever." She cried and whispered as she pulled the covers over her head, "Why? I didn't deserve to be saved. So why???"

<meanwhile in the hallway>

Aleena heard the conversation and walked over to her husband and said, "She's getting depressed. Do you think there's a way to get him back to his original gender?" Jules replied flatly, "I am afraid not dear. The two of them removed and gotten rid of the only way to turn him back to a man. His muscles, and his male parts have been gotten rid of. Even if we do turn him back, he won't be the same. He'll still be slim and he will still be the average height of a woman." Aleena sighed and said, "But she still loves our son. She doesn't know what to do. The depression she's having is breaking her." Jules said, "Besides those two hooligans are being executed tomorrow morning. Scourge and the other half of his royal army have fled temporarily." Aleena said to him, "I understand Jules. Just for her sake. Knuckles should stay here with us." He nodded in agreement and continued looking down until he smiled and lifted his head up. Jules had came up with something clever. He said to his wife, "Aleena. I have a plan. I normally don't help with matchmaking but for Knuckles to win Sonics heart I haft to make an exception." Aleena then asked him in a teasing tone, "And it took a long time for you to figure out a plan?" Jules chuckled before he said, "Well my dear. I take longer to come up with a plan but it won't stop me from making her Sonics mate. That or it be a pain for Sonic to choose a bride." Aleena giggled while rolling her eyes. She sat down next to him and asked, "So what's this brilliant plan of yours. Also Manics wedding is in 3 weeks and also we may haft to ask her how she found him." Jules said to her, "True my dear true." Then he said, "But it won't stop us from what we will do. I think it's time we help out my dear. Besides you and me are gonna bring those two together. Now here's the plan..." He whispered the plan to his ear and whispered it to her.