Ch. 33

Once he reached the butcher, the butcher himself said in a Italian voice, "Oh your highness. Perfect timing. What is the order that Prince Manic and Princess Sally wants?" Sonic pulled out the list and said, "They want some of your finest roasts, they both agreed not to have ribs, they also require steaks, chicken, fancy fish, and also they need some of the roast for the roast in the soup they are planing." The butcher replied, "I'm on it immediately your highness. I'll also get my good friend at the deli-shop to help me." Sonic nodded and said as he walked out, "I thank you Mister Butcher. I gotta see if one of the cooks will do the vegetable food for the feast." The butcher replied, "Don't worry your highness. I'll deliver the wedding feast first thing when it's finished." Once Sonic was out to check on the cooks. He bumped into Knuckles once again. But that didn't change the way Sonic glared at him. Sonic asked him, "What now?" Knuckles then just asked, "So Uhh wanna grab some lunch?" Sonic walked off and said in a mature but rude tone, "No thank you I already had a small lunch." Knuckles then asked, "Wait why not just grab a chili-dog and a vanilla milkshake with me?" Sonic got appalled and said angrily, "And be called a fat pig again?! Never!! I quit eating that slop! I am on a strict diet Knucklehead! Now leave me alone!" Sonic walked off and muttering angrily. Knuckles mumbled to himself as he watched Sonic walk away, "Man. Shyla wasn't kidding. Wining his heart isn't going to be easy. The florist was also not joking about Sonic being on a diet. But it won't stop me from trying to win Sonic over. What should I do?" He took a little walk around the kingdom until he saw Sonic fighting a few of the army men of Morbius. Knuckles gasped before he said, "Sonics in trouble!" Knuckles then said, "Hold on Sonic. I'll save you!" Thats when the red echidna charged to them. But before Knuckles could lay a punch he saw Sonic attacked four of the army men of Morbius with his sword. When he defeated the last one, Knuckles slipped on a slippery mud puddle and landed in it. But as a result the mud splashed on Sonic at the moment he raised his sword in victory. But once the mud hit him he immediately put it down. Sonic gasped as he looked at himself covered in mud. When he looked at Knuckles behind him, he got furious. Sonic then bellowed, "YOU IDIOT!!" Knuckles panicked and said, "Sonic are you alright?!" He attempted to help but Sonic stepped and shouted, "GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS AWAY FROM ME!!" Knuckles stopped but he looked at him sadly. Sonic asked rudely, "Now what the heck do you think your doing knucklehead?!" Knuckles replied, "To help save you from these bad guys." Sonic responded angrily, "I don't need to be saved! Not anymore! I can save myself!" Sonic then walked off angrily as he also angrily muttered. Knuckles groaned before turning to see Jules and Aleena. Jules said to him, "Whoa. That was not a good attempt of a rescue." Aleena sighed and said, "We have been watching you. We know you feel bad that you hurt my child but after what just happened. Hehe. I dunno if he'll get over that." Knuckles asked, "Can't you reason with him? I love your son for real. Please help me out Aleena." The purple hedgehog looked at him with sympathy and shook her head. She then said, "We sadly cannot. I'm sorry but..." Jules sighed and thought, "If only my oldest son, Manic was here. He be able to help him. But he's engaged and moved on with his life." Knuckles sighed sadly. Aleena asked Jules quietly, "Still need more time?" Jules nodded his head and whispered, "Afraid so. I better come up with something or things will get worst between them." Jules can't be more wrong.