Turn 1: Empty

A lot of things has changed after the Stride Gate events. Chrono went to Harumi Senior High School, Shion went to Fukuhara Senior High School and Tokoha went to Paris...

They all have been seperated and it's not a good feeling for Chrono. He feels empty since for the last few years, they have been together, working together, struggle together, and achieve some great things together. It's still a weird feeling that he has to get used to...

Although he met Kazuma Shouji in school, they have a quite rough meeting at first but Kazume seems to enjoy playing Vanguard and he become friends with Chrono and Taiyou.

Chrono also talk to Kumi sometimes at school and sometimes, she can even see that Chrono does feel a little bit lonely, although Kazuma does keep him a little bit hot pretty often....

One day Kamui went to the second shop to deliver some new booster packs there, since he has moved to the first shop...

Kamui: "So here is the booster packs that you ordered."

Shin: "Okay, sorry for the trouble Kamui."

Kamui: "No no, I can at least see how he is doing right now. So, how is he?"

Shin: "Chrono? Well, he is working really hard."

Kamui: "I see, but does he still..."

Shin: "Oh about that... I guess he does still feel a bit empty if that's the right word."

Kamui: "I see..."

Shin: "Well you can't really blame him. He went to Harumi High, Shion went to Fukuhara High and Tokoha went to Paris. They all have been seperated."

Kamui: "But I heard that he has new friends right? Kazuka? Kazuha? Who is is again? I forgot..."

Shin: "Kazuma Shouji. His friend from the same school."

Kamui: "Ah that's right and Taiyou as well. But still..."

Shin: "Shion does visit us sometimes so maybe it's not really about him that is currently left him empty..."

Kamui: "Tokoha huh?"

Chrono: "Huh? Kamui... you're here!"

Kamui: "Yo! Seems like you're working hard."

Chrono: "Of course, it's my job afterall."

Shin: "And most importantly he does not left his job to have a cardfight with someone."

Kamui: "Ack Shin... it seems that you're talking about someone."

Chrono: "Ahehehe..."

Kamui: "By the way Shin, since it's almost lunch time, can I borrow Chrono to have a lunch together?"

Shin: "Hm, sure."

Chrono: "Where are we going?"

It's none other than...

Chrono: "Of course... Okonomiyaki."

Kamui: "Well, it's near the shop and it's cheap as well."

Chrono: "Yeah..."

Kamui: "So how's school lately?"

Chrono: "Well, fine I guess. The subject has been driving me crazy though."

Kamui: "That's senior high school for you."

Chrono: "Yeah, very frustrating."

Kamui: "But you made some new friends right?"