Turn 8: The Day

Tokoha arrived quite late at night and that left Akane worried a bit...

Akane: "There you are..."

Tokoha: "Sorry Akane, I didn't see the time when I was outside."

Akane: "Looks like you are having fun lately."

Tokoha: "Yep, you're right."

Akane: "Oh but don't forget about the party tomorrow, make sure to be on time, okay."

Tokoha: "Oh right, I almost forgot about it. 7 PM right?"

Akane: "Yep, the party started at 7:30 but we have to prepare something first there so we have to be there a half an hour before the party started.x

Tokoha: "Okay, I guess I can bring Miguel as well tomorrow."

Akane: "Miguel? Oh, the man you told me several months ago?"

Tokoha: "Yep, I'm sure he will enjoy the party as well."

Akane: Miguel... if it's just one of her friend then it's alright. Although... why do I got the feeling that...

Tokoha: "Well then, I'll go to my room now."

Akane: "Y-Yeah..." Shall I tell them... no, for now let's pretend that he's just one of her friend...

The day has come and after waiting for some months, Chrono will now have his chance. He's not gonna lie that he's getting even more nervous as the time goes nearer...

Kamui snoring is one of the reason why he couldn't sleep last night, but mostly is because that he keeps on thinking what will happen later on. He just couldn't get those thoughts out of his head...

Shion: "So, did you have a good sleep?"

Chrono: "Oh definitely... not."

Shion: (Chuckles) "Well, you can rest later but let's check out your suit first."

Chrono: "Okay..."

They tested the suit and it turns out to be a great match...

Chrono: "Huh, I didn't look too bad. I feel comfortable as well."

Shion: "Looks like Akane made a great choice."

Kamui: "Oooohhh that looks good on you, Chrono."

Taiyou: "Yep, Kamui's right."

Kazuma: "Heh, I'm sure this Anjou girl will definitely accept his feelings."

Kumi: "Definitely!"

Chrono: "H-Hey... you guys..."

Shion: "Well then, the party is at 7 PM and since we have a lot of time, why don't we all go visit some famous places here in Paris."

Chrono: "Yeah sure, afterall it will be a waste to go here and we're not going to visit some of the famous places here."

They went to some of the famous places in Paris like the Louvre Museum, Arc of Triumph, and of course their landmark and that is the Eiffel Tower. Shion is just like a happy kid visiting those places since he is a big fan of France...

Chrono: "You really are a big fan of this place don't you?"

Shion: "Yes, Paris always amazed me no matter how many times I went here. Tokoha is so lucky to be able to studied here and enjoy these kind of things..."

Chrono: "Although I'm curious, why didn't you studied here... if you really love this place?"

Shion: "Of course because of the Kiba Corporation, I studied but contributed to Kiba Corporation at the same time and if I moved here, I can't help the corporation..."