Turn 5: Closer

Tokoha went to school as usual and when she's about to go home, she saw Miguel waiting for her in front of the school gate...

Tokoha: "Miguel?"

Miguel: "Ah, there you are. I've been waiting for a while now."

Tokoha: "How did you know that I studied here?"

Miguel: "Jaime told me, so since you already done with school, shall we go somewhere?"

Tokoha: "Well, sure. Let's go then!"

Miguel: "Alright, let's go the-"

Suddenly a basketball hit his head and he fall into the ground...

Man(1): "S-Sorry... are you alright?"

Miguel: "Ouch... it's okay, I'm fine."

Man(2): "Are you sure? It looked like a big hit."

Tokoha: "Hey, be careful next time. He could easily passed out you know."

Man(1): "Sorry, we will be more careful next time."

Miguel: "It's okay, this always happens to me. Here, your ball."

Man(1): "Thank you and we're sorry once again."

Miguel: "Like I said don't worry... now, shall we go now Tokoha?"

Tokoha: "Yes..."

Several minutes later...

Tokoha: "Are you sure you're alright? I mean, if that accident is more serious than I thought then maybe we can go some other day."

Miguel: "It's alright, I'm strong so it's all good."

Tokoha: "Okay then, anyway where are we going now?"

Miguel: "I'll take you to one of the most famous place in Paris."

Tokoha: "Eh, surely it's not Eiffel Tower since I went there a couple of times already. So..."

Miguel: "You'll see once we got there."

Tokoha: "Ah okay."

Chrono took a bath and saw a note from Mikuru that she usually put on the fridge door. She will be on a work trip for a few days...

Since he is quite bored in his room. He decided to went outside to have some fresh air during the night...

He went to a big park which is not quite crowded and saw the beautiful sky. He then remembered that he, Shion, and Tokoha once went there during their training before their match again Team Demise...

Flashback

Chrono: "Still wondering who will the be the third member of Team Demise."

Tokoha: "Me too, however..."

Chrono: "You're still aiming to beat her right? Rin Hashima."

Tokoha: "Yeah, and Shion..."

Shion: "Yes, I'm aiming to win this time against Shinonome Shouma. I got the strength now to beat him."

Tokoha: "Yeah, me too."

Chrono: "Then, I'll face the third member. Whoever it is, I'll definitely win!"

Tokoha: "Yeah!"

Shion: "Sorry you two, I have to go now. There's something that I have to do."

Tokoha: "Ah okay then, see ya later!"

Shion: "Yeah!"

Shion then left them two at the park...

Chrono: "He's as busy as ever."