Chapter #33: Some Talk

I'm back after two years probably. Let's continue on with the story.
!!happy reading!!

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Isabella❇

My eyes opened and I saw something green.
Its Tristan's shirt

He was sleeping peacefully, holding me in his embrace like a bird in the nest. I removed his arm gently which was covering my neck and rested it on the pillow.
I swiftly moved from his bed and tied my open hair into a bun.
Clock: 9:30 am

I brushed my teeth and washed my face and went into the kitchen to make breakfast.
I prepared sandwiches & coffee for both of us.
I was busy in setting the tray when I heard a crash.
I immediately rushed into Tristan's room and saw his mobile phone fallen.
"Hi sweetie" he said in his deep morning tone.
I picked up his cell phone & put it on his side table.
"What are you trying to do? Stay there. I'll bring you everything here."

"Come on Hazel. I'm fine. It's just that the phone slipped from my hand." He said.

"Would you like to go to the bathroom?" I asked
"Yeah I'll take a shower. Can you do me a favor?"

"Yeah sure" I said.
"Take out some clothes for the day."

I opened his cupboard & was looking for something which would be comfortable for him at the moment. Suddenly, I saw a gun in the corner of his cupboard hiding underneath a cloth.
I was terrified. Bad thoughts crossed my mind.

"Didn't you find anything?" He called me.
"Yeah coming." I said while taking out a t-shirt and pair of pants.

"Yeah, that's good to go" he said taking clothes from my hand.
While he was getting fresh, I set the table with food in lounge.

He came outside smiling. He was looking better and more fresh. Water was dripping from his hair and he smelled nice.

"Oh sandwiches." He said.
I started off with my coffee and it made my cold much better.

"Thanks for everything Isabella." He said watching me.
"No need for that." I replied.
After a pause he coughed to clear his throat and was about to start something which I wanted to stay clear of.

Tristan❇

She was having her coffee while I enjoyed my sandwich.
I made my mind to talk about us.

I don't know how she got a hint about that and she turned on the television.

Maybe i was trying to fit in the wrong conversation in the right time.

I gave up my plan for the time being and enjoyed the tv show.
"What are your plans for tomorrow." I said trying to fix this topic for the night.

"Umm. Tonight I'm going to do over work."
"But today's Sunday." I protested.

"Yeah but I'll try to get some better amount by over working Tris." She said trying to convince me over her point.

"Why?" She questioned me like she was getting a hint again.
"Nah! I was just asking." I replied sipping my coffee.

I kept staring at her while she was having her last piece of the sandwich.
"What?" Hazel asked me like she was actually getting annoyed by my stare.

I laughed "Nothing. You are cute."
She rolled her eyes & took the empty plates & mugs into the kitchen.

"Now what will you do?" I started my inquiry again.
She turned back to have a look at me.
"I have to get some books from the library. " she replied.

After cleaning up she walked to her room and I followed her.
"You should rest Tristan." She was acting a bit awkward since morning.

"Can I choose the outfit for you? " I asked.
She was packing her backpack for the day when her hand paused at my request.

"Um.. OK." she answered. I walked towards her cupboard to find something for her.
Before opening the door I took her permission. "Can I?"
She nodded in approval.

I saw a blue shirt hanging with a black jeans. I pulled them out of the cupboard.
"This will look nice."
"Yeah. I haven't worn that shirt since days." Isabella walked near me and opened her cupboard and started finding something.

"Aren't you wearing this?"
"I am." She said and pulled out a scarf and a thin upper. "These are necessary too."

She rushed into her bathroom to get dressed. She came out looking prettier than I thought.
She turned towards her mirror, untangled her hair with the brush and then tied them into a pony tail.

I stood from my place and went near her & pulled her cheeks.
"Ouch! That was awful." She complained and walked towards her backpack which had few books and a water bottle.

Yeah, I checked upon her bag when she was in the bathroom.

"I won't be able to reach home by evening so you better order something for you and do have your medicines. I'll be directly going to the bar from the library so don't wait for me long. " she said all in one breath.

"Your bike will be here by tomorrow so how will you go right now?" I asked Isabella who was busy with her mobile.

"Jenifer" she replied and my heart forgot to beat for a moment listening her words.
"She's a friend. She will be giving me a ride & she is waiting for me." She said and hanged her bag on her left shoulder.
We walked outside. She turned towards me "See you soon. Bye"
I replied her watching her move out of the house.

It was a filler chapter. Will be having a fun chapter soon.
Bye ! ♥