Chapter#21: I'm Claustrophobic

Isabella⚜

'What happened to me? Why did I lose my control. This never happened to me' I said to myself lying on the bed.
'But he tasted delicious right, Bella?' My inner voice said.

'Shut up!' I said and turned my back towards the wall and closed my eyes. My brain kept imagining how Tristan pulled me and kissed me. The way his lips touched mine and he sucked them. I touched my lips involuntary, they were swelling a little.

As I flashed back the memory of his touch on my waist my body got heated up again.
'A desire in me raised like never before'
I shattered all the thoughts and closed my eyes to finally sleep.

....

Next day I woke up little early as usual. I changed myself into black jeans and white shirt which had floral sleeves. I wrapped my scarf around my neck. My hair were tied in a bun. I know how much my hair annoys me while studying so to focus I need to get them up. I picked my keys and hanged my backpack on my left shoulder.
I walked to the kitchen and was surprised to see Tristan standing there. He was shirtless as usual and now I was getting used to it, I guess.

He looked at me and smiled "Good morning!" forwarding me the cup of coffee.
"Morning! Why are you up so early?"

"I thought to give you my wishes on the very first day of your college."

"Aw.. Thanks for that. And I loved this  coffee." I appreciated his actions.

Then Tristan moved towards the counter and sat on it & spoke "Sweetie is looking adorable in this dress." He kind of teased me.
"Hey! Don't call me that" I frowned.
He laughed and I realized a dimple bumped on his right cheek. Cute.

"Gotta go!" I said noticing the time in my watch. I gulped the last sip of coffee and rushed out of the apartment waving Tristan goodbye.

...

I started my motorbike but the engine didn't responded. ' I think the engine failed' I sighed.

Then I saw Tristan coming towards me. 'Is this man an idiot?'

"Thank God you didn't drove off. Your phone was left on the counter." He handed me my mobile and I smiled.

Then my eyes went on his bare chest.
"Tristan, you are shirtless." I whispered.
"So what?" He replied recklessly. I rolled my eyes.

"Is everything ok?" He understood by my upset face.
"Umm.. I think the engine failed or something."  I said
"Wait here, don't move. I'll be right back." He said and rushed inside the building.

After few minutes he reappeared with his v-neck shirt on and keys in his hand. 'He looked handsome'
"I'll give you a ride to your college." He said.
"Are you sure?" I ensured.
"Yup, follow me." He said and started moving towards his car.

'Shit, I can't ride in the car'. My mind reminded me I'm claustrophobia. Fear started taking over me. I tried to relax myself.

'Stay cool Bella. Ice ice ice' . I keep blabbering to myself.

I sat in the front seat with Tristan in the car. My breath started to struck in my throat but I tried to control myself as much I could. I didn't want Tristan to think of me a stupid person suffering from something or the other all the time.
'He already knew all my weaknesses'

"What is going on in this beautiful mind of yours?" He asked.
"Nothing important." I said "Can I open the window?"

"The AC is working quite good." He replied.
I turned my head towards the window and started to take deep breaths.
"You don't look fine, Hazel." Tristan said examining my face.
"I can't breath." I said trying to inhale air.

He instantly opened the window. "Look here." He said and I turned towards him. "Why are you turning pale?" His words sounded sincere.

"I'm not fine. This car is bad." I just spoke out words without thinking. He stopped the car at the side of the road.
I opened the door and stood on the pavement. In a while, he came towards me.
He lifted my face and saw my eyes. I had tears in my eyes which I don't want to flow so easily, I was strong.
"I'm claustrophobic."

"Oh, so you would have told me before. Its OK we will deal with this." He rubbed my back to make me calm down.

Then we sat in the car again. "Don't think about this fear. Just inhale and exhale calmly." He instructed me while he was driving.
I did as he told me. "Do you like songs?" He asked looking at me.

"Yeah" I answered.
"Which one?"
"Billie Eilish, Dua Lipa and Bruno Mars. Sometimes Selena Gomez is also good."
"Really? We both have same music taste. I like Ed Sheeran and Ariana Grande too."

"Oh how could I miss Ed Sheeran. Some of his songs are my favorite."

"Which one?" He was trying to indulge me in the conversation to keep me calm and his trick was actually working.

"Perfect."
"Unbelievable, that's mine favorite too."
We kept talking until we reached out destination.

I thanked him and bade him goodbye.
Tristan said he would send my bike for repair. He was very kind not only by his words but more due to his actions.

"Tell me whenever you want a ride. I'll be here the next minute." He told me and I nodded.

....

The day at college went well. Though, I didn't managed to make friends but apart from that my classes went well.
My graphics class was the best. Sir Henry was strict but a fun teacher. He made us laugh with his examples.

I was disappointed to have my lunch alone in the break but I hope I'll find someone soon.
After college was over, I called Tristan as he told me to do. He didn't picked up the call. Time fled from 4:15 to 4:28. I need to reach bar by five.
I called Zed and she agreed to give me a ride. Thank God Zed also had a motorbike otherwise I had to struggle like I did in the morning and this time I don't have Tristan to handle me.
'Why I'm so relied on him?'

Whatever! So Zed rode us to the bar.

✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

You know what guys I'm getting out of my comfort zone nowadays due to which I'm upload in chapters daily.
I hope you are enjoying it. Don't forget to vote and comment. 😌

Love, AA💜