Chapter#8: Stitches

Hey guys! It got me so heartbroken when I saw no responses from you but then I didn't gave up. I didn't let any excuse demotivate me.
Another chapter is up. !!happy reading!! 🙂

_________________________________

⚜Tristan⚜

After talking to Jordan I came back to the balcony but there was no sign of Hazel anymore.
She exited from her balcony door.

I stood there watching the place where she was sitting few minutes before.
I was sleepy so I took off my shirt and went to the bed. I kept thinking about her. The way her cheeks flushed red, her expressions, her soft palms. Her brown strand and most importantly her hazel eyes. Her face was an open book of her feelings.
While thinking about this new creature who has shifted in my house two days before I slept.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Isabella⚜

I took his absence as an opportunity to escape this session of Q & A which he termed as some sort of game.

I used my balcony door. 'Glad I left it unlocked' .

I went to the kitchen and washed our dirty mugs and rushed towards my bedroom before Tristan would appear.
'Mr Tristan Hawthorn' I thought smiling.

I brushed my teeth and went straight to bed. 'This young man made me so nervous today'  I thought.

'I doubt he's a mind reader as he cleared my confusions by answering to all my questions I was thinking in my head. Or has he got some antenna catching my brain signals. Oh God! What am I thinking right now.'

He's observant too. I liked my nickname 'Hazel'. Well, my colored eyes are very normal. I don't get what did he find interesting since he got me a nickname.

I was thinking about the night conversation when my eyes started to get closed and I slept.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

⚜Tristan⚜

I opened my eyes when I heard hammering sounds. "What is going on?" I looked at the clock. It was 12 noon.
Annoyed, I stood up from my bed and went out to trace the noise. The hammering noise became loud as I stepped towards Hazel's room.  The room door was open and I entered without asking "Hey! What are you up to?"

She was standing on the chair fixing the shelf on the wall.  As she turned her neck to look at me her mouth opened in shock. At first I was confused at her expressions.

She put her hands on her eyes to cover them like a small girl & then I got her thoughts. " Go get your chest covered." She commanded in a loud tone.
I chuckled at her " I sleep without my shirt on."
"Right now you are outside your sleeping cell, mister."she said and turned back to her shelf.
"OK OK,  I'll get something on." I went inside my room to find my shirt.

As soon as I came back to her room I knocked at the door remembering 'she was the lady of etiquettes. '

She hummed as a sign allowing me to come in. "You could have called men to do this or told me to help you out."I said.

I had never offered help to anyone but she was making me do things which I had never wanted to.

"I'm used to do all my work on my own since ages."she replied while placing her books on the shelf.
"That's good." I said admiring.
"How does your finger feels now?"she asked pointing at my finger.
"It's better, I guess." I said looking at the wrapped bandage.

"Hmm. Let's see." She came with a box near me.
"You can sit there." She said pointing towards the chair lying near her tiny dressing table.
I did as she instructed.
There was a rug placed under her dressing table. She knelt her knees on it and was half sitting there. She held my finger unwrapping the bandage and examining it like a doctor.

Her hair were tied in a bun with a pencil sort of thing and her golden strands were visible through her brown hair. She was still in her pajamas.

"You're lucky it doesn't needs stitches." She said while cleaning the wound.
"I have got beaten up a lot but never got stitches. Did you?" I asked her.
"Yeah I got stitches when I was small." She sighed. Her voice was lazy and deep as she didn't wanted to talk about it.
'Looks like stitches hurt a lot' I thought.

She gently rubbed the ointment on my cut. It hurt me a little so I pulled back my finger unconsciously.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to." She said without lifting her face. Those words took all my pain.
"Its alright." I said
"Take care of your finger and don't let it get wet." She instructed me as she wrapped my finger in a fresh bandage.
"Thanks!" I simply said in reply.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

So this was the end to the chapter. I know it wasn't long like the previous ones but as I told ya I'm busy these days so its better short that late.

And yes I didn't get what to name the chapter so I named it 'Stitches' though Tristan didn't got any. 🤷🏻

Do take a minute and leave your feedback.
Thanks for reading

See ya!
Love, AA 💙