Chapter#13: Pancakes

Tristan⚜

Everything went so well. Hazel was so cheerful tonight. I was impressed on her capability as she got her admission in a very good college.
I realized that her eyes look soft brown when she is happy and her eyes look little green cold when she is nervous or tensed.

I wondered what her family would be like? Hardworking and loving definitely. Though she lived in a small town but she was lucky she was raised in a peaceful environment by a woman of etiquettes. I was lying on the bed thinking about her.
I was thinking about sweet hours spent with her when a pathetic thought crossed my mind.
'What am I going to do about this evil lady?'

In my late teen years I was fond of satisfying my needs using girls but then the heartbreak stopped me.
Jessica wasn't the first girl I used to satisfy my needs with but she was the first one this young man gave his heart to. She juggled my heart in her hands and then tore it into pieces. She hurt my trust a number of times and now I don't trust girls. The jolly Tristan then turned into a bad tempered man.

This time I won't let anyone play with my emotions and I'll become cold blooded I decided.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Isabella⚜

I came out of the bathroom after brushing my teeth. I went to the mirror and placed a look on myself.
'Today was a good day' .

'I don't know why I spill everything to Tristan though I know him barely. '
'Whatever! I'm glad I'm adjusting here.' 
I poured some lotion in my palms and rubbed it on my arms. A scene clicked my mind.

The way he lifted my face with his masculine fingers and the way he stared in my eyes. His blue eyes were so appealing. He must be having some beautiful girl in his life. Why will such a handsome man live a single life?

I stood from he chair and moved towards the carton placed in the corner. My artistic material was still unpacked.  I need to get this done and set my college books as well.

My college will start after two weeks and before that I need to find a job otherwise I'll suffer a lot.
I grabbed my phone same saw the notification on status bar. I saw message from Kara. A smile automatically spread across my face.

Panda: I'll be visiting this weekend. Take care until then. Love ya!

I replied by sending a happy face emoji. I switched off my phone and went to bed to rest my body. It didn't took me long to sleep.

.....

*Alarm*

I switched off the alarm and decided to get up from my heaven bed after few minutes.
As my eyes opened properly I got up and changed. I went to the kitchen to make myself pancakes.
I remember Mrs. Sheraton used to make pancakes for us on weekend mornings. I used to have them with honey and Kara poured chocolate sauce on them. They were the best pancakes I ever had.

The house seems quiet. It means Tristan wasn't up yet.
I should make him pancakes too. I thought and started preparing the batter.

As soon as the pancakes were ready I realized I didn't bought honey. I searched for chocolate syrup in the fridge. Gladly, I discovered a massive bottle of chocolate syrup in the fridge.
Thank God I have this.

After having the breakfast I cleaned the kitchen. I stuck a note on the refrigerator informing Tristan that his breakfast was ready. Then I left the house hoping to find a good job.

✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

Heya ! How r u all doing?
So there's another chapter for u guys. Give ur feedbacks in the comments.
Thank you for reading!

Stay safe! Stay tuned!
(Oops I love exclamation marks a lot. 😋)

Love, AA