Chapter#18: Goodmorning Sunshine!

Isabella⚜

As I opened my eyes, sun rays hit me. I closed my eyes again and moved slightly. Suddenly I felt something wrapped around my flesh. I tilted my face to look at my side and I was astonished to see Tristan lying beside me, so close to me.
'What the hell is he doing here?'

I picked his hand from my stomach but then was fascinated by the veins which were looking cool, giving his hand a masculine look. While, I was examining his fingers he hold my hand tightly. He did it in his sleep.
'He looks so adorable while sleeping. '

"Hey wakeup." I said.
'I'm so bad at waking a person. '
He murmured something under his breath. I barely heard him "Relax sweetie."

'Is he calling me sweetie? Is he drunk or something?' I kept questioning myself.

I moved near to his face to smell alcohol. His eyes were so beautiful even when closed and his jawline was flawless. His black hair were all messy giving a 'morning' look.
Suddenly, Tristan moved and his lips  rubbed across my cheek.
A current flashed across my body. I moved back abruptly. My action was very quick which made Tristan awake.

"Good morning Sunshine!" He said and then yawned.
I looked at him confusingly "Aaa... Good morning!"

"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"Can't you see I was sleeping?" He told me. I rolled my eyes.

"Did something happened ..?" I asked as I was really anxious to know the answer. I didn't remember anything from last night.

"Yeah" he said and smiled softly and again closed his eyes.
I was so worried about his answer.
"What?" I said
He hummed in his sleep again.
I went back on the bed on my knees and shook his shoulder "Tell me what happened."

He opened his eyes and they met mine. His eyes were calm and peaceful while mine would have look like a storm, I suppose.
"Nothing happened yet, but if you are going to come this near to me something will happen definitely."

I created a distance between us. He sat on my bed still looking sleepy.
"You had a nightmare last night." He said.

"And?" I asked.
"You were screaming so I entered your room from the balcony door and help you calm down."
I felt better after listening to him.

He said thoughtfully "and..." then paused.
"And what speak up."
He keep quiet as he was processing something.
"And when I tried to leave, you held my back firmly and I was unable to move so I decided not to leave you alone and slept here." He explained me.

"Umm.. Sorry for the inconvenience."
"Its fine Hazel. That's what friends are for, right?" He asked my reassurance.

"Yeah, well thank you for helping me with that. This is the first time I don't remember my scary nightmare."

"Then that's good." He said. His eyes were wandering on my face due to which I wasn't able to meet his eyes.

"Did this happens a lot? The nightmare." He inquired.
"Yeah I have been having these scary shits since I was fourteen." I was opening up to him.
I shouldn't trust him so quick.

"Then you should seek counseling or at least talk about if something is bothering you."
"Sure, thanks for your concern" I said moving from the bed. I wanted to get rid of  this conversation.

"I need my reward." I heard him speaking.
I turned my neck to look at him. He was off my bed.
"What reward?" I questioned.

"I helped you last night, cook me a delicious breakfast today." He said smiling.
I chuckled a little "Why not"

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

⚜Tristan⚜

I came back to my room, put my laptop on charging. Then I took a shower and changed myself.

'She was so scared thinking all the bad possibilities. Well I think its OK not to tell her that I kissed her. She won't trust me then. I'll tell her at the right time'

'She looks so cute and innocent at mornings. I would love to taste her at this morning hour'
'Holy's*t what am I thinking? Control Tristan control.."

I ended my thinking process and went to the kitchen.

"Can I help?" I asked her while she was working.
She was wearing lose pants and denim shirt, looking quit hot.

"Take these plates to the table." She handed me the plates of bacon and eggs.
After a minute she came to the lounge having shakes in her hands.
"Chocolate shake... Ooooo" I said smiling.
"I know you like chocolate so I thought to make something with that."
"Thanks for that." I said.

During breakfast we exchanged  words about the breakfast and talked about her cooking skills. I appreciate her food.

"When is your college starting?"
"From next week."
"Great. Make me proud girl." I said drinking my shake.

"Yes father." She smirked.
I laughed at her reply.

✳✳✳✳✳✳

So another update is here.
Comment and vote guys.

Love, AA ❤