Chapter#1 : A Fresh Start

This Is my first novel of Watt pad.  This is self written story so no one is allowed to copy it either manually or get it printed.
All copyrights are reserved.

This chapter is not edited in a manner of a perfect book but I proofread  before publishing it.

Happy reading 😀

Tristan⚜

I heard a noise of motorcycle moving towards the house. It wasn't clear as my house was on the second floor.

It must be the old man's motorbike which gets him into trouble every time he rides on it.

Few moments later...

The main door of the apartment  opened. I turned my neck to see and a thought clicked my mind.

Mr Simon said he will be bringing me new person who will be renting the leftover room & the kitchen too.

Well that kitchen is no use to me. I thought rolling my eyes.

I came out of my world when I heard two voices talking and one sound like feminine one.

She stood in front of me. Tall, with biscuity complexion neither too dark nor to fair. Her eyes were hazel giving a touch of more green.
Maybe its due to the sunlight coming from the window.

Her hair were wrapped in a bun with something looking like a pencil.
I assume how women manage to do this?

She was wearing a black jeans with a red top covering her completely & a black scarf wrapped around her neck which was long enough to cover her chest.

Her long ring finger possessed a beautiful ring and her nails weren't long unlike the other girls.

She looks like a hygienic creature.

Suddenly I got out of the trance when I saw Mr Simon telling me something. I stood from the sofa and smiled stupidly.

"This is Ms. Wordsworth, your new housemate_" . before he would introduce me to her and I cut off his words and said "I'm Tristan.... Tristan Hawthorne".

She smiled a little and turned towards the man.  He said " I'll make sure this man doesn't bother you but if he does do let me know dear. I'll handle him." He smirked.

"I'm not that bad" I protested against the statement of Mr Simon.
After a few words the man left the house and I hopped back on my sofa .

Now I was waiting for the girl to take her next actions and she moved towards the bedroom she possessed.

❇❇❇❇❇

I hoped you liked the first chapter.
Don't be a silent reader and give your feedback in the comments.
Next chapter will be updated soon.

Love, AA