Chapter#20: Let it Flow

Hello everyone! I'm back with another chapter and I promise this one's exciting.
___________________________________

⚜Tristan⚜

I came home. It was something about eleven. It was all quiet everywhere. I went to my room. I showered myself and wore my shorts. I put my shirt on the back of the rocking chair and stepped in the balcony to inhale some fresh air. The light of balcony was switched on.
'There she was'.

Hazel was sitting on the stool and making something on the canvas. She had her earphones in due to which she didn't acknowledged my presence.
She was wearing something very unusual, a hot pink shirt and blue shorts. Her shorts were reaching her knees. Her legs were thin but shaven. This time she wasn't wearing the scarf she used to wear around her neck all the time except when she sleeps. Her hair were tied in a ponytail.

All the painting stuff was spread around her. She was lost in her own world with her own tools that do wonders on the canvas.
I walked towards her and she shrieked in a small squeaky voice.

"You scared the hell out of me." She said pulling off her earphones.
I laughed "you look so cute with those expressions."
Her eyebrows narrowed at me. I think she didn't find my reply amusing.

"Go get your bare chest covered with some cloth." She said and moved her eyes from me back on the canvas.
"Before you I would move freely in my house as I liked to." I complained.

She didn't uttered a word so I further said "Hey hazel see this."
I got her attention back. I was happy like a child again. One way I have Sandra who keep bugging me for my attention and on the other hand I have this girl who ignore me like I don't even exist.

"See my muscles." I tensed my muscles of my arm. She rolled her eyes.
"What do you think about my abs?" She keep staring me like she saw an alien.
"I know I'm good to stare at. At last I'm sexy."
She laughed out loud.

I smiled at her reaction. "What kind of person are you? Complimenting yourself." She laughed a bit again and her eyes were filled with tears.

"You don't make compliments so I thought to say myself." I rubbed my hand at the back of head.
I loved the way she laughed hard with those tears.

"OK its your turn to show me something." I said
"What?" She made a face.
"Whatever you are doing with those paints."
"Oh yeah, I'm painting. See"

"This is something like girl under water

"This is something like girl under water. Right?" I said bending a little to examine the painting.
As I bend over her shoulder I could smell the fragrance of the peach shampoo from her brown hair.

"Its not something like a girl, its actually a girl. Little shades are left to finish the piece." She said.

"What inspired you to make this?" I asked standing back in my previous position.