Chapter#17: It was unexpected

~Strangers are just friends waiting to happen~

⚜Isabella⚜

I didn't talked to Tristan for a week. He used to come late at nights and we didn't even had dinners together. Neither of us bothered to exchange words as I was busy.
Well, thanks to Zed as she helped me to get a job at the bar. She was a girl with mind blowing sense of humour and definitely too talkative. She was living with his boyfriend and both of them were perfect together. She showed me the pic. I heard her perfect love story and felt like I was the only one who was putting efforts to let go things smooth and others just sit and have the best things in the world.

Whatever! I'm overanalyzing. I had to go at the bar from 4:00pm to 12:00am. I was fine with the timings until the college has started. I have to talk to the manager before my semester starts.

The top socializing people used to come at the party. Most of them were the play boys or the 'buy me' girls.
I am shocked at myself as I made a good trio at the bar including me, Zed and a boy Leo. He was fun to be around farting jokes and making everyone smile. I enjoyed both their company but one thing was bothering me and that was the behaviour of Tristan. I don't know why I used to think about him whenever I was alone and the way he was being quiet was making me upset.

....

"Hey are you done cleaning up?" Zed asked me as I was cleaning the counter.
"Yeah. You leaving?" I asked
"With you." I smiled at her response.

Then both of us took our bags and went out of the bar.
"Do you called Leo?" I asked
"Yup. He is better than before and maybe he shows up tomorrow." Zed told me. Leo was suffering through fever and had taken leave for few days. We were working overtime so that Thomas (manager) would give Leo off. The manager was a son of a b*tch. He over burdens us and didn't accept leaves at any cost.

We walked a little until we arrived near our vehicles. I gave Zed a goodbye hug and rode off to the apartment.

I stepped inside the apartment and it was all dark and quiet inside. I switched on the little lounge light and went straight to the kitchen. A small empty box of mini pizza was lying on the counter.
Looks like Tristan ordered food.

I wasn't able to excuse Tristan for not making dinner for him as I told before we weren't talking much.
I moved to the refrigerator and took out an orange juice can and drank it. It felt so good, I licked my lips.

As I was moving to my room I saw the light of Tristan's room was switched on. I ignored him and walked in my room and took a quick shower and changed into PJs.

....

I could see stains of blood on my clothes. I moved my eyes up and wanted to shriek as I had a knife in my hands which was covered in blood. I threw the knife on the floor and tears started to flow on my cheeks.
I can't do that. Isabella you can't do that.

"Darling you have done it" I heard a voice calling me.
"No how could I?"

The voice came close to me "You killed your step mommy, honey."
He was my father.
"No, dad I didn't do that." I shouted with all the force I had inside my numb body.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
⚜Tristan⚜

I was watching series on my laptop when I heard someone shouting.
Hazel . The name came across my mind. I ran out of my room and knocked at her door. She didn't responded but I could hear her crying.
"Hazel, is everything OK?"
'So stupid I'm why would she be crying if everything was OK. '

"Come on open the door." I said slamming my hands at her door.
She shouted again with pain.
I wondered what's happening inside.

'Balcony' I rushed towards my bedroom and went into her room through her balcony door.
'Glad it was open'

Isabella was lying on her bed and screaming like anything. Her face was all red and covered with tears. I reached up to her and tried to wake her up. She was in a nightmare.

I held her from her shoulders and took her into my embrace.
"Hazel, wakeup its a nightmare." I kept shaking her until her eyes opened. They were filled with horror and tears.
"You were just having a nightmare sweetie." I tried calming her.

"He says I killed Sophia but I didn't."
She was panting hard and trying to speak up at the same time.

"No you didn't killed anyone. It was just a nightmare. Relax!"

She kept blabbering that she killed Sophia. She was still not out of her nightmare trance.
"No you are my sweet innocent girl Hazel. You haven't done anything."

"Knife. It says it all. They would take me away. I killed Sophia." She said and tears kept flowing on her cheeks.

She was about to blabber something about the murder but I cut her off and took her lips into mine. They were cold and salty (due to the tears falling on them). I deepened the kiss sucking her lower lip into my mouth.
Her lips were moist and felt so good. Hazel didn't responded back throughout the kiss but she didn't tried to stop me either.

As soon as I pulled off, she rested her head on my chest and tightened her grip around my back. I saw her closed eyes and I kissed her lashes. She was looking heavenly beautiful. I removed her brown hair strand from her face.

After few minutes as she looked relax and her breath came to normal I tried to rest her head on the pillow but she hold me even more tightly giving me a sign not to leave.

I kissed her forehead. She was much more peaceful than before. I covered us with her blanket.
I knew I shouldn't sleep here right now as I knew Hazel was going to get mad at me tomorrow but I think I'll make her understand the reason, hopefully. I closed my eyes and soon felt asleep.

 I closed my eyes and soon felt asleep

✳✳✳✳✳✳

Hi my lovely readers! How was this chapter. Finally I wrote what you guys we're waiting for.

Isn't Tristan cute at these situations? Let me know your thoughts by commenting.

Stay tuned!
Love, AA ❤