Chapter 1

Once upon a time, the magical kingdom of Coventry was besieged by the forces of darkness. In the midst of this battle, the twin daughters of    Melinda and Aron were born. For their safety, the Twins were hidden away in another dimension.

Twenty-one years later, with the help of the twin daughters of Elon Spengler.  Returned to the land of their birth where they vanquished their evil uncle, Thantos. And destroyed the Darkness forever. Or did they?

Here you go. - You're gonna need... Good morning, Lexi Did you sleep well? Uh, that'd be a no.

Can't say that I'm surprised. You and your sister were probably up half the night, talking and laughing. You guys probably have so much to catch up on.
Ray said to Lexi are you finished with your plate? - Oh, let me do that. Ray, there's something wrong with Lexi . She offered to help. Are you okay? Oh! Ha, ha, ha Lexi said sarcastically. You're both hilarious. But watch this. I've been practicing.

Plates flew every where missing the dishwasher completely.

I'm sorry. I don't know why, but that actually happens a lot. A lot? What else you been practicing on? Lex this might be a good time to tell Ray about the car Phoebe whispered. What about the car? - Now, don't get too upset. - Uh, she's got all the pieces Phoebe said .

Pieces? Cars are not supposed to be in pieces! Isn't there a spell to fix all of this? I thought that, too, but when I tried to do everything that I'd just done backwards, that's when I lost the other tire

Oh, I found it. It's in the pool Phoebe said Oh!  You lost the tires Ray responded. No, one's in the pool. Aren't you listening?

Oh. Gosh, this would be so much easier if someone would just write all this magic stuff down. I'm pretty much having to figure everything out by trial and error.

Heavy on the error Peter said just as Janine slammed her hand on the button signaling another call of unexpected supernatural activity.

Well this is perfect Ray said sarcastically what are we gonna do now Vallia smiled I can fix it well not exactly this one but the original Ghostbusters Ectomobile - 1. Almost two hours later the original Ghostbusters Ectomobile was fixed.

And so after a short and small delay the Ghostbusters were on their way to the source of the supernatural activity and it wouldn't be surprising if I told you that source for a third time came from The Sedgewick Hotel but what the Ghostbusters did...

And so after a short and small delay the Ghostbusters were on their way to the source of the supernatural activity and it wouldn't be surprising if I told you that source for a third time came from The Sedgewick Hotel but what the Ghostbusters didn't know was the mess Vallia and Chiara left with the Ectomobile 3 .