Chapter 25

Bo's cruelty and hatred towards Vallia didn't stop like at Sid's house Bo grabbed an eight ball  before she  threw it at Woody who was sound asleep on the window sill she knew Vallia would once again step in front of the sheriff.

Bo watched as Vallia sprinted as fast as she could towards Woody she shielded him with her body just as the eight ball made contact causing her to gasp painfully. Bo watched as Vallia crumpled to the ground falling into a state of unconsciousness on top of Woody. Bo did not even feel a single shred of guilt for her actions.

Woody's eyes opened and widened in shock for laying on top of him was Vallia why was the girl on top of him? He gently began to move her but stopped when she groaned in pain carefully he lifted his head he was being gentle he was being careful with her so what had he done.

His eyes widened in fear when he saw the eight ball close to her stomach he picked it up before throwing it away from her. Oh Vanilla why do you keep stepping or shielding me from that eight ball he felt a rare feeling of anger at Bo for continuously hurting Vallia.

Gently he scooped the girl into his arms Bo had waited for Vallia to get better before she picked up the eight ball again Woody was once again fast asleep this time on his spot on Andy's bed once again Vallia sprinted even faster Woody! Woody! Vallia shouted Woody's name as  she started climbing  Andy's draped covers and onto the bed.

She shielded him with her body just as the eight ball made contact causing her to gasp painfully

I'm sorry Woody Vallia said as she went limp once again falling on top of the cowboy who opened his eyes startled for again lying on him was Vallia.

Vanilla W... W Wood W...W...W Vallia said her breaths and words coming out in gasps. Vanilla you'll be ok Vallia just shook her head no W... W... Woody her grip on Woody's hand began to loosen Vanilla please don't.... Vallia just gave the cowboy a weak smile as her eyes began to close.

Woody grabbed both Vallia's shoulders shaking them tears stung Woody's eyes as he held Vallia's limp form in his arms he grabbed one of Vallia's hands in one of his own she squeezed his hands hard and her eyes closed.

This is all your fault Woody said growling looking at Bo but she didn't seem to care for days Woody cried himself to sleep that was until a man who went by the name of Karsh Warburton appeared.