Chapter 23

Woody scrambled up onto the bumper. He unlocks the back door of the truck and strains to get it open. Just then, the moving truck and the family van stop at the traffic lights. Woody slams into the door, making it slide up, carrying him with it. Hanging from the door with one hand and Vallia in his arm, Woody scanned the inside of the truck until he saw a box marked ANDY'S TOYS.

Woody opened the box and inside are Slinky, Rex, Mr Potato Head and Hamm.

What? The Toys asked
Are we there already? Rex asked
Woody!

Woody?! How'd you -- Slinky asked  How did you -- Hamm asked What's going on? What's he taking? Hamm asked

Ah-hah! There you are!! Woody spoke Hey! What's he doing? Mr. Potato Head asked as Woody ran to the back of the truck and kicked RC out onto the street.

He's at it again! Rex shouted panicked as Woody gently laid Vallia on the ground

RC's motor whirrs happily at Buzz being OK

The traffic light turned green, allowing the moving truck and Andy's family van to drive on.

Get him! Mr Potato Head Ah-h!! Ah-h! No, no! Woody said No, no, no! Wait! Woody said as Rocky lifts Woody and began spinning him in circles

Whoa-Whoa-Whoa...! Woody said RC suddenly starts going around in circles because of the remote going around in Woody's hand

Whoa-Whoa-Whoa...Whoa-Whoa-
Whoa...!Buzz said as RC spun in circles.

Rocky throws Woody to the floor, making RC to go  straight again with Scud still chasing him

He and RC drives straight into the lines of traffic with Scud blindly following them.

Scud saw a car slamming on it's brakes on his side and went wide-eyed, realizing his mistake and skids to stop.

The car swerves to avoid Scud and crashes into another car. Buzz and RC zipped through before the other cars collide with each other. Soon there is a multi-car pile up that encircles Scud, trapping him. He runs back and forth, trying to find a way out.

No! Wait! You Don’t Understand! Buzz is out there! We've gotta help him!!
[He swung his arm and the remote around and accidentally knocks Mr Potato Head's eyes, mouth and nose off his body and onto the floor.

Toss him overboard! Mr Potato Head said No, no, no, wait! Woody screamed as Woody was thrown out of the moving man and onto the road.

So long Woody!
Woody sighed in relief as he looks back and sees a blue car coming towards him. He ducks down to avoid getting hit as the car

Hey Woody I believe you forgot something Woody's eyes widened in panic Bo leave her alone you've already hurt her  you knew she would step in front of me when you threw the eight ball hard into Sid's room.

Bo wasn't listening she grabbed Vallia in her arms and threw her out of the moving  van Woody catching her easily.

Who-o-o-oa! Woody! Buzz said as RC sweeped up Woody and keeps driving.
Woody found himself sitting in front of Buzz with Vallia in his arms.

Well, thanks for the ride said Woody. Look out!! Buzz shouted

They see that they're about to slam into the rear tire of the car in front of them. Woody screams and quickly turns the wheel on the remote to make a hard left, missing the tire. RC swerves under the car]

Now let's catch up to that truck! Woody said as he flicked RC'S switch from ON to TURBO and RC speeds up towards the moving truck.

The toys congratulate one another