Chapter 4

Buzz Lightyear mission log, stardate 4-0-7-2. My ship has run off course en route to sector 12. I've crash-landed on a strange planet. The impact must've awoken me from hypersleep.

You actually think you're the Buzz Lightyear? Woody laughs Oh, all this time I thought it was an act! Hey, guys, look! It's the real Buzz Lightyear! Woody laughed

You're mocking me, aren't you? Buzz asked Oh, no, no. No, no, no, no, no. Buzz, look! An alien! Woody said

Where? Buzz Lightyear asked turning around as Woody burst out laughing hysterically the sheriff jumped hearing a groan.

Woody what is it?What the heck is up there? Slinky asked which was followed by the voice of Rex Woody, who's up there with ya?

Howdy. My name is Woody. And this is Andy's room. That's all I wanted to say. And also, there has been a bit of a mix up. This is my spot, see, the bed here Woody added just as they heard another groan.

Woody cautiously stepped forward before taking another step. Woody screamed as the thing stretched it's arms which were only visible from where the thing was underneath Andy's pillow.

Woody's steps forward were shaky and with shaking fingers Woody grabbed both sides of Andy's pillow before lifting it revealing a girl about the age of 21.

Her hair Honey blonde and her closed eyes blue. Her skin was the color of very fine porcelain.

Buzz Lightyear mission log, stardate 4-0-7-2. My ship has run off course en route to sector 12. I've crash-landed on a strange planet. The impact must've awoken me from hypersleep.
Buzz said as he jumped up and down on the bed. Terrain seems a bit unstable and their seems to be a girl here in Cryptosleep Buzz said.

He's not a space ranger! He doesn't fight evil or, or shoot lasers or fly Woody said which was followed by the reply of Buzz Lightyear Excuse me Buzz says as he press a red button on his chest and wings pop out causing the Toys to Ooh! Oh, impressive wingspan!   Very good! Hamm said
Oh, what? What? These are plastic. He can't fly said Woody. They are a tellurium-carbonic alloy, and I can fly Buzz responded  No, you can't Woody argued .
Buzz Lightyear sighs Yes, I can Buzz said 
You can't Woody argued again which was followed by the stern voice of Buzz  Can.
Can't! Can't! Can't! Woody spoke. I tell you, I could fly around this room with my eyes closed! Buzz said looking at Woody. OK, then, Mr Light Beer, prove it said Woody to Buzz All right, then, I will. Stand back, everyone! The toys stepped back and Woody  shook his head in disbelief as Buzz stepped onto one of the bed posts. RC, Mr Spell and the other toys looked up at him as he close his eyes

To infinity and beyond! Buzz jumps off the post and bounces off a ball and lands on a car which rolls down a track, around a loop and zooms off a jump.

Buzz flew up into the air and got caught on a mobile airplane which activates and spins wildly around and around until he break free. Can! Buzz said as he lands on the bed in front of Woody

Whoa! Oh, wow, you flew magnificently! Rex spoke as Mr Potato Head whistled.

I found my moving buddy Bo said looking at Buzz. Thank you. Th-Thank you all. Thank you Buzz said That wasn't flying! That was... falling with style said Woody.

And as the girls eyes fluttered open they landed on Woody and almost instantly Vallia's heart instantly fluttered but what was this feeling it was new it was foreign to Vallia.

What nobody knew however was that Woody felt the same feeling the same weird new and foreign feelings that Vallia was feeling.

So lost was the sheriff in Vallia's blue eyes that he barely heard the footsteps of Andy and it was only as the doorknob rattled that Woody froze into his original position bringing the girl down with him.