Chapter 26

You mean to tell me that  Karsh sighed Vallia DuBaer is in  a sleep like death itself no one knows how to wake her no one knows how to wake anyone from a death sleep like Vallia is in.

Woody sighed  crying your telling me that there's no way to wake Vallia Karsh Warburton shook his head I said no one knows how to break the death like sleep it's a very powerful curse.

Woody looked down at Vallia''s blood red lips her porcelain skin as white as snow he gently ran his hands through her hair moving her honey blonde fringe out of her eyes

Vallia oh my gosh Bo said running a hand over her snow white cheeks don't touch her don't you dare touch her Bo

Oh Vanilla... don't call her that don't you dare call her that Bo wasn't listening Oh Woody she'll be dead soon once the clock strikes midnight she'll be dead.

There is nothing you can do at least Bo let me say goodbye Woody said tearfully.

Goodbye Vallia Woody cried as his eyes once again landed on Vallia''s blood red lips he closed his eyes rubbing her soft snowy white cheeks with his thumb 

He saw movement out of the corner of his eye surly he must have been dreaming he rubbed his eyes as Vallia stretched her arms over her head he disappeared seconds before her eyes flew open causing Bo to scream in anger.

Well what do you know Buzz said looking at Woody you love her don't you Buzz asked the Cowboy yeah I do Woody responded sadly than tell her Buzz said not understanding why the Cowboy was so sad I can't tell her this Buzz. Tell me what? Vallia asked skipping onto the Window sill joining Woody and Buzz.

Nothing Vanilla Woody said holding Vallia in his arms with a smile the journey for the shadow lands continued.