Prologue

This is a work of fiction. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events, is purely coincidental.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Five person behind bars are being monitored by the guards. They are criminal, killers and wanted in Hallow City.

This jail is protected with great security and technology. They make sure that they can't escape in this room.

Two guards entered the room whil pushing a trolley full of bags. While the other one release all five prisoners.

The guard who pushed the trolley open all the bags containing different weapon!

"Oh I like that One! " the girl said while pinpointing with her lips the gun.

"Just bring me back my katana" the other girl said.

"I'll go with that twin gun" the other girl said.

"What about you boys?" The guard asked.

"Guns too" they said.

"Okay! Your mission is to clear Division 1. Try to escape and you know what will happen" the guard said while looking at them seriously.

"Yeah yeah yeah! Paulit ulit niyo nang sinasabi yan." One of the girl said.

"You have all day to clear division 1, you can go now" after the guard said that, the five prisoners walk outside.

They roam their eyes in a chaos and disaster place. Some buildings are destroyed, some are burning and smoke is everywhere.

The girl with katana in her back step in front of the other. "Now, the hunting begins!" She said smirking before entering the car that they will use and headed to Division 1.