8- Unmasking

(Shadow POV)

I watch at my reflection in a big mirror. Nagpadala sila ng isang formal dress para daw ito ang suotin ko sa dinner pero hindi ko sinuot. Okay pako sa rip jean ko, white sneakers and black shirt na may big white heart na print.

Lumabas na ako sa kwarto ko and I saw them waiting outside my room. They are wearing their prosthetic mask but soon I will unmask them and I will know who's behind the mask of A#003. I have an idea but that is just an idea.

You may be wondering why am I doing this? Well let's just I'm bored and I want to play a game like this game. Unmasking people. I'm a psychopath too, Sniper said hahahaha.

In this plan, there's a risk too. This place is dangerous. They can kill me here if they want to.

Lumakad na kami sa pasilyo papunta sa isang secret room. The first guy open the door there I saw a big table with lots of food. Elegant!

There's five chairs for us. We seated and wait for the boss. I really want to know the boss too!

Suddenly a beautiful girl walking towards us, she walks with confidence! I smirk when I saw the boss and ofcourse I know her since she's famous in Hallow City.

"I can't believe that the vice mayor of Hallow City is the Boss here. Ms. Samantha See" I said through my smirk and she' smirk too.

"Welcome to the group." She said and take her seat.

"So let's enjoy the dinner first" she said again. Dahil sa medyo gutom din ako ay kumain na ako.

"So, can you tell us your name before we can call you A#004? I just want you to know that I was so amazed back there" a little smirk form on my lips. So this is the start of the show ladies and gentlemen.

"Why shoul I tell you? I have no question about you Ms Samantha because you showed without any disguise but what about them?" I smiled as I look at them.

I see A#002 stair at me and I can say he's mad! Hahaha. I like that stair though.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that." Ms. Samantha said and she looked at them. "Can you please take off your mask" she ordered but the three don't move even an inch.

"Why would I show my face? We can't trust her yet. Maybe she's someone's bug" A#002 said which made me to smile more.

"If I'm someone's bug then this place is in chaos already. You know what I'm saying?" Ansarap talagang mang-asar sa mga pikon hahaha.

"Are you underestimating us?" A#002 said.

"Ms. Samantha I think they can't trust me so I won't trust them to neither to work with them. I will work here at your service only. I don't need to prove my self to them whether I am trustworthy or not. I need to prove it to you." Mahaba kong litanya dahilan para mapangiti ng malapad si Ms. Samantha. And dali niyang utoin hahaha.

"That's great. Ngayon pa lang nagugustohan ko na ang ugali mo. That's what a true assassin think." She said. Hahaha. Now for the plan B.

"Ms. Samantha, I read the Secret Agency's handbook. About rules and regulations and about the graduations of the trainee and I considered my self as one right? " tumango tango naman siya.

"Yes dear. So for your graduation, the agency will help you to kill someone that you desired to kill. Since I know the most or all of you are here because you want to avenge someone right?" She said what I want to say.

"So in order for me to become a part of your team I must kill someone?" I asked again.

"Yeah, pero para naman dun sa mga walang gustong patayin ay binibigyan namin sila ng mission to kill someone. Right. Tell me sino ang gusto mong bawian?" That's the words na hinihintay ko pa kanina.

Kinuha ko ang dalawang papel sa bulsa ko na may litrato nilang dalawa. At nilapag ito sa mesa. Napansin ko ang pagkabigla ni Ms. Samantha at ang iba pa. Hahahaha. Nabitawan din nito ang hawal hawak na kubyertos.

"Silang dalawa Ms. Samantha. Si Jude Selvestre at Kris Allen Delaviegn." Sabi ko habang tinignan ang dalawa na seryosong nakatingin sa akin. Ayaw niyo tanggalin ang mask niyo ha.

"Wait dear. Pero hindi pwede." Ms. Samantha said at mariin na tinignan ang dalawa. "Take of your mask. Now!" Seryosong sabi ni Ms. Samantha. Ang lapad na ng ngisi ko dahil nasa akin ang huling halakhak.

And there they are. A#001 is Kris Allen while A#002 is Jude Selvestre who is really pissed right now. While A#003, well nabigla ako slight kasi mali ang hinala ko. I thought it was Madisson Sy. But nakakabigla pa din because.

"Oh my God! I can't believe it! Our saviour last time and one of the Bloodlust is here. Trisha right?" I saw her smirk.

"As expected. The first I saw you alam kong hindi ka normal" she said.

"Oo alam ko din na abnormal ako hahahaha"

"You knew each other?" Ms. Samantha asked.

"She is our classmate. Clariss De Castro. She planned this. She made us believe na kami ang papatayin niya para kusa naming tanggalin ang mga maskara namin. That means she totally knew from th start who we are, she just need to satisfy her curiosity." Wow. Yun na ang pinakamahabang narinig ko from Kris Allen.

Nagulat ako dahil biglang pumalakpak si Ms. Samantha.

"What a great move there Clariss! So tell me, how'd you know about them being an Assassin?"

"I investigated the division 10 too and I saw Kris there. At first I'm shock because he's my classmate. After an explosion I followed him here. I search your restau and I found a private link about your training session and that leads me here." I said was a half true and lie.

"Should I welcome you to the team?" Ms. Samantha asked. For a leader of this big group? Madali siyang masilaw sa galing abilidad at talino ng isang tao. Kaya madali ko din siyang nauuto.

"Of course Ms. Samantha"

"So now you will be A#004! "