chapter 4

Bondita was still hiding in a jeep after a long time she fell into a deep slumber and in a mean time the owner of the jeep came and held towards his house.

It was late night when the person who drive the jeep reached his house  stopping his jeep in front of the house he came out of the jeep and goes inside the house.

He goes inside the house. A women in her 30s waiting for him  asked him

Agaye tum kitni der lagadi aane tumne somnath itna bhi kya zaruri tha jo itni raat ko aise jaana pada :- sampoorna asked  with a worried expression

Sampoorna maa mei ek doctor hu voh hokar agar mere marijo ka ilaj nahi karunga toh kon karega aur iss kaam ka koyi waqt nahi hota :- somnath

Thik hai Chalo raat bohot hogayi hai jao aur jakar sojao :- sampoorna

Nodding to sampoorna's words somnath goes towards upstairs to his room and sampoorna also left to her room .

            ______

Outside in jeep bondita get a bad dream where she saw a women with sindoor in her forehead hairline and shakhapola on her hand with branded bangels and wearing a banarsi saree and a small girl she didn't able to see their faces her dream was getting blurred considering a small girl herself she was just listened a small girl voice saying maa.

She wake up with a jerk taking a long breath she rolled around her eyes founding herself in an unknown place forgetting about the dream She jump out of the jeep standing in front of a big house or we can say a haveli. She was amazed by the beauty of the haveli.

Itna bada ghar nahi nahi haveli :- she said giggling to herself

Kitna sundar hai kon rehta hoga yaha??par mei hu kaha ?? Aur maa kaha hai??:- she said with cute pout on her lips.

She thought something in her mind and said with a happy grin

Meina iss badi si haveli ke andar jaakar dekhti hu agar andar maa hui toh haa maa hui na toh mei uss gande wale doctor babu ki shikayat karungi maa se :- bondita said happily

Thinking the possibility of meeting her mother inside the haveli  she ran inside and stand under a big chandelier. There was no one in the hall as all were almost slept by the time

She looked at the chandelier and again amazed by it she move further and saw a big piano  at the corner of the hall and ran over there tracing her fingers on the piano she said excitedlyKitna sundar paino hai ye kon bajata hoga isse??mujhe bhi baj...

Kitna sundar paino hai ye kon bajata hoga isse??mujhe bhi bajana hai?? 

She looked at the chandelier and again amazed by it she move further and saw a big piano  at the corner of the hall and ran over there tracing her fingers on the piano she said excitedlyKitna sundar paino hai ye kon bajata hoga isse??mujhe bhi baj...