chapter 22

"Birristira Babu mujhe maaf kar dijiye mei aage se aisa kabhi nahi karungi" bondita said with a sad voice looking down at the floor holding her ears.

Bondita again apologizes to Anirudh but he does not accept.

"Bondita jao yah se mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni" anirudh said in a cold voice

Bondita felt her heart drop listening to his cold voice for her. she pouted sadly seeing him not even glancing at her once.

They were in his study and anirudh was sitting on his chair working on one of his cases and bondita was standing just in front of him apologizing to him again and again.

"Birristira Babu please... mei aage se aisa kabhi nahi karungi shotti"she said and tears started coming out of her eyes

"Bondita mein tumhe kitni baar kahu ki jao yaha se mujhe nahi baat karni tumse tumne suna tha jab mein tumhe rukne ke liye awaz laga raha tha jab tumhe kaha tha ki vo diya ruk jao tumne suna mujhe KYA HOTA AGAR VO GADI KI THOKAR TUMHE LAG JATI TOH SOCHA HAI KABHI" he said shouting at the last line of his

He felt his heart ache seeing her crying but he was angry with her very very angry. His soul trembles whenever he remembers that incident. What would have happened if Somnath did not have come on time? he would lose her for forever.

She gets scared to hear him shouting so loudly and flinching at her place but she doesn't leave she knows that her Birristira Babu is very angry with her and why would he not be, she has made such a big mistake.

Birristira Ba..she was about to say but Anirudh didn't listen and left from there and she started crying more and more tears started flowing in her eyes.

Just then Sampoorna and Somnath come there and see Anirudh leaving angrily.

"Sampoor..na m..aa dek..hona birristira babu muj..hse aur gus..sa hokar cha..le gaye" bondita said between her cries

"Bondita chup hoja Rau mat dekhna abhi thodi der baad jab uska gussa shant hojayega na tab anirudh khud uski bondita ke pass aayega" sampoorna said wiping her tears, consoling her.

But her words weren't enough to calm her heart she just wanted to go to her Birristira Babu but he had already left.

So She left from there leaving a worried sampoorna behind.

"Pata nahi anirudh ka gussa kab shant hoga uski narazgi kab dur hogi" sampoorna worriedly said

"Unhe thode waqt ki zarurat hai sampoorna maa apne maan ko shant karne ke liye Aaj jo hua uski wajah se unka dar unka gussa ban ke bahar aa raha hai vo sach me dar Gaye the unhe thoda waqt lagega" somnath said assuring her

________________________

Here, Chandrachur was trying to provoke thakuma against anirudh telling her the incident happened in hospital in a made up way.

"Uss anirudh roy Chaudhary ki himmat kaise hui ye sab karne ki pata nahi kya sabit karna chahta hai vo khudko" thakuma hissed angrily

"Mahaan Thakuma vo ye sab sabit karke apne aap ko mahaan batana chahta hai ki usne kaise bondita se shaadi karke hum par ehsaan kiya hai kyuki bondita ki dimaagi halat kharab hone ki wajah se koi bhi usse shaadi karne ke liye taiyar nahi hota aur ab vo uska ilaaj Karane ke liye usse hospital legaya taki vo sabki nazro mei aur mahaan ban sake" chandrachur said trying to provoke her more.

"Agar usne bondita se shaadi na ki hoti toh Aaj vo thakuma ki banduk ka nishaana hota" thakuma said with a banduk in her hand.