chapter 19

Bondita was with Sampoorna as she was changing her saree they were in   Anirudh's room Because almost all of Bondita's clothes were in Anirudh's room

After knowing the truth of Bondita, Anirudh became very protective of her,
And one day he saw that Bondita was wearing a heavy saree in which she was uncomfortable.  That saree was Sampoorna's saree and being the elder of the house, she had an almost heavy saree. 

Anirudh immediately went to the market and bought almost the entire market for her and kept all her belongings to his room because she lives in the same room with him.

Unaware of all this, Trilochan thinks that his nephew has gone mad He bought the whole market for an unknown girl, he doubts him. But later he dismisses this thought thinking that  whatever goes on in his nephew's mind it is useless to argue with him. 

Sampoorna takes off Bondita's saree and is about to take her to bath when Shashwati shouted from downstairs.

Maa..maa jaldi aayi na dekho na ye kya hogaya" shashwati shouted from downstairs

"Kya hua hai... hey bhagwan ye ladki na" sampoorna said smacking her forehead

"Bondita tum kahi mat Jana thik hai mei abhi aati hu abhi.. aur haa koi Sharat nahi" sampoorna said and she nodded with a mischief in her head. 

As soon as Sampoorna goes out of the room, Bondita quickly goes to the bathroom and goes into a bathtub full of water and starts playing with water but the main thing she forgot to do is to close the door of the bathroom.

Just then Anirudh comes into the room and as soon as he closes the door what he sees leaves him red-faced.

Bondita..... 

The only word left from his mouth which comes out in a whisper when he saw her all wet She was wearing only a blouse and a petticoat which was completely wet and stuck like a second skin. 

His eyes fell on her stomach and on her small naval with desires and was tempting him to touch it to torture it.

And then his eyes go up and fall on her breast where her erect nipples are peeking through her blouse.

His eyes turn dark with desire feeling sudden desperation of taking it in his hands and squeezing it hardly until they turned red. 

He was ogling at her body shamelessly as if only he owned it.

Bondita whose attention is still not on Anirudh and is busy playing with water is unaware of the fact that what amount of effect she is creating on her Birristira Babu.

Anirudh slowly steps towards her looking at her with desires and he could feel his manhood getting hard under his pants.

And just then Bondita sees Anirudh coming towards her she gets happy seeing him but then she realizes that she is completely wet while playing with water and gets a little scared thinking that now he will scold her.

She looks into his eyes and sees something else, something so strong for her that her innocent mind isn't able to understand.

He kneels down in front of her while she is still in the bathtub.

"Birristira Babu"

she called him innocently looking at his eyes

"Hmmm.."

He just hummed caressing her cheeks being completely lost in her

Bondita looks at him blinking her eyes lashes innocently and his fluttered seeing her she looks so cute and adorable.