epilogue

After one and half years, everything was set in its place perfectly. 

Both the families were living happily as the enmity of 8 years ended between both the villages.

Bondita fights the case against chandrachur and gets him his punishment of lifetime imprisonment and makes Tupur divorce him and win her first case.  

And in this one year many things get changed , somnath and tapur get married after realising their love for each other and roy chaudhury's got their second daughter in law.

Tupur got married to shravan as thakuma has seen respect and pure love for Tupur in his eyes which she never saw in chandrachur's and she is happy with him.  

Batuk is still single, he decided to join in binoy's business as both of his brothers have established their own profession on a very big scale, so there must be someone who takes care of his father's business too after him.  

So when binoy came back he gave his business to Batuk. And they all had an emotional reunion seeing him returning back. 

Anidita's room Anirudh and Bondita were loving each other being lost in each other's love.

Anirudh very carefully thrust his length inside her core ,while she moaned his name in pleasure. After they found that bondita is pregnant he always became careful while making love.

When everyone found out about it they all were happy and trilochan was the happiest , he hugged anirudh and said  to him that he proved that he too can do good work in life which made anirudh offend and everyone laughed at him after that he gave the whole village clothes in charity and organised a pooja in their house. 

After she completed her 3 months of pregnancy Anirudh refused to make any physical intimacy between them because he did not want to hurt her and their baby. But bondita being her and her pregnancy hormones being cherry on top made him surrendered himself in front of his wife.

Now they were laying on the bed cuddling each other covering their naked body with the blanket.

"Bondita tumhe kahi dard toh nahi ho raha na, was it rough on you, t..tum  uncomfortable toh mehsus nahi kar rahi na" Anirudh asked caressing her 6 months baby bump , his voice filled with concern

"Pati babu aap ye panchvi baar puch rahe hai mei thik hu mujhe kahi dard nahi ho raha, and you were not even close to rough" bondita said assuring him to the fifth time making him sigh in relief

She sighed at her husband's behaviour now that she has completed her 6 months of pregnancy he had become so possessive for her and the baby. He didn't even fuck her hard because of it even if she had told him hundreds of times, she pouted at her thoughts. 

"Kya huya bondita achanak udaas kyu ho gayi tum, kisi baat ki wajah se pareshan ho tum" he asked worriedly seeing her pouting lips

"Hu mei pareshan iss baat se ki mere pati babu mujhse acche se pyaar nahi karte mere lakh kehne ke baad bhi" she said pouting sadly

He looked at her and his face flushed at her words 

Bondita.. he says but she cut him

"Kya bondita...apko pata haina how much I crave for you in this period and want you to do rough..par aap sunte hi nahi" she said in a sad tone complaining tone like a child knowing very well that he can't see her sad and will definitely agree to her

Anirudh's face turned red at his wife's words no doubt her pregnancy hormones have made her sexual desire wild. 

"Accha thik hai meri bondita jaisa kahegi mei waisa karunga lekin mei tumhari health ke aage koyi laparvahi bhi nahi karunga isliye meine ek solution socha hai" Anirudh said cupping her cheeks