Chapter 27

Bondita is slowly moving towards Anirudh's cabin, And as her steps kept moving forward, her heartbeat also kept increasing along with  with each step she is taking.

She reached in front of his cabin door the door was closed and after reaching there she take a deep breath. She have to go inside and meet him there's no option left for her, from now onwards she has to work under him as an intern as it's the order from the judge and she can't say no to the judge. 

"Tujhe andar Jana hoga bondita aur koi rasta nahi hai...toh kya hogaya ki ab voh tere Sakha..Sakha Babu nahi rahe par bhul mat ki ye court hai aur ab tujhe unke under kaam karna hai" she muttered under her breath with moist eyes 

Feeling no other option left she again take a deep breath and slightly knock on the door

Anirudh who is busy looking at his file hearing the knocks on the door answered without looking up from his file.

Come in...

He said loudly so that the person standing outside can hear his voice

Her stomach churned in some different kind of nervousness hearing his voice. She pressed the handle of the door to open it and enter inside.

She come inside with slow steps and saw him who is her guru, her rakshak, her birristira babu, her Sakha Babu and her sansaar. She looks at him her eyes filled with tears seeing him after nearly eight years, she have waited for this moment.

Anirudh looks up from his files after listening to the familiar jingling of anklets and saw her she standing in front of him.  He felt like his world stop for a second his heart skip a beat finally she is infront of him after a lots of efforts he is able to meet her which he was waiting for so long. He have waited so many days only to see her and finally the moment came.

Anirudh stands up from his chair and the file in his hand falls on the floor while looking at her. Their eyes met with different emotions in it There was so many things their eyes is saying but their mouth remained silent.

The room filled with different kind of feelings love,nervousness,longing,fear and sadness at the same time.

There was a complete silence between them and only thing they could able to hear is the sound of their heartbeat which was increasing moment by moment.

Bondita comes forward and picks anirudh's file breaking their eye contact and kept it on his table.

"Vo..voh.. mei yaha.." she said, her words startled nervously

"Judge sahab ke kehne par aayi ho... Unhone tumhe mere under kaam karne ke liye kaha hai... Janta hu Mujhe unhone Bata diya tha tumhare aane se pehle" Anirudh said softly looking at her

Bondita looked at him being surprised by his soft tone and nodded. Thinking what happened to this tone that day.

"Tum....Aaj tumhara mere under kaam karne ka pehla din hai toh mein tumhe kuch case ki files dunga jinhe tumhe solve karna hai aur har ek detail Ko bariki se observed karke uski list banani hai" Anirudh said breaking the awarkward silence between them.

Bondita sitted on the chair kept infront of the big table and taking the file from his hand she started doing her work so that she can avoid speaking with him and his gaze.

Anirudh sat on his chair taking one of his files he started pretending to read it so that he can't get caught while gazing at her beautiful face.

Her beautiful eyes, nose, plumpy lips, puffy cheeks were attracting him so much as if inviting him to taste them once which he didn't did from many days, her hairlocks which came in between his view feel a sudden urge inside him to tug it behind her ear. He was completely lost in her.