chapter 10

It was getting night and Anirudh was working on his study for tomorrow's important case Bondita was also sitting with him. Anirudh asked her to go to sleep but she was not ready to sleep alone. Because nowadays she has become used to sleeping with Anirudh.

Anirudh succumbs to her stubbornness when she makes a cute face that always melts his heart.

She was busy doing different types of drawing on the blank paper which was given to her by Anirudh she was getting bored by sitting there like a good child That was a very difficult task for her. She pouted at him as he was not even looking at her just doing his work like it was his first love.

When she saw him getting engrossed at work, she went to him and told him that she was getting bored And says that she has to work like him too so he gives her a paper and a pen to do whatever she wants So that she doesn't disturb him again it is not that she was disturbing him but tomorrow's case is very important for Anirudh and it he needs to focus on it.

Sitting in front of the table after taking the contract for the sofa, she starts doing her work. She giggled and laughed at herself seeing her drawing and anirudh chuckled at her facial expression.

She looked cute when she laughed and giggled when she enjoyed her own company and seeing her happy makes his heart happy too.

Their work stops by the knock on the door who grabs their attention.Bihari enters the study with a coffee in his hand.

"Barrister Babu apki coffee" he said placed the coffee on his table.

"Thank you bihari" anirudh said taking his coffee in his hand.

Bihari saw bondita who was giggling and laughing looking at the paper she was holding he made his way to her.

"Apne Aisa kya banaya hai Jo aap itna haas rahi hai bondita Malkin Hume bhi toh dhikhaiye" he said to her excitedly

"Mei kya Malkin hu bhari Babu Jo aap mujhe bondita Malkin bol rahe hai" she asked him innocently like a child

"Hamre liye toh aap hamari Malkin hi hai" he exclaimed with happiness in his eyes

"Kya sachme" she innocently asked to which he nooded

Yes it was bihari who came last night at their room he was very happy to know that The girl who had been living in the house for so many days by the name of Bondita was their Bondita only. This thing was not known to him last night, he came to know only when Anirudh came to know the truth that night.

And he was right when he thought that the arrival of Bondita would change Anirudh's life and be filled with happiness again. And even that happened, now he doesn't get angry like before, he doesn't roam around like a living corpse that has no life in it.

But now he is not like this, now in his eyes that happiness is visible as it used to be before, as if someone has given him the key to his happiness.

"Ab to bataiye ki kya banaya hai apne" he asked her

she took the paper she was drawing on and showed it to him.

They both burst into laughter and anirudh looked at them confused and came forward and what he saw made him frown. Bondita had draw him, it was not that bad but was very funny She had made his drawing like an eight year old school kid who just learned how to make a drawing.

"Bondita...ye kaisa chitra banaya hai tumne Mera" he faked glared at her seeing his drawing although he wants to laugh at her drawing but he just wants to tease her at this moment while bihari left the place giving the couple privacy

"Accha nahi banaya hai kya meine birristira babu"she asked pouting her lips

OHH, he loves when she pouts her small plumpy pink lips like that he always had a sudden urge to taste them but he always controls himself thinking it was wrong to think like that She was not in this state to do these types of things with her.

Haw, Mera bandar jaisa chehra banaya hai tumne aur puch rahi ho acchi nahi bani he said teasing her more and sat on his chair puffing his cheeks like her

"Birristira babu toh gussa hogaye bondita ab tu kya karegi kaise manaegi unhe" she said to herself like a child who was lost in a fair

She went to him and sat on his lap hugging him wrapping her hands around his chest snuggling her face into his chest like a child

"Aap gussa mat hona meine toh bas aise hi bana diya bhethe bhethe kuch suj hi nahi raha tha toh kya karti isliye apka chitra bana diya" she said to him snuggling more into his chest

Anirudh chuckled seeing her facial reaction he just wants to kiss all over face at that time when he feels wetness on his shirt and it take no time to him to realise that she was crying .

"Bondita...bondita roh mat na dekho mei naraz nahi hu tumse mei toh bas tumse naraz hone ka natak kar raha tha tumhe chidha raha tha chup ho jaona" he said to her panickly

"Haww, kitne gande hai aap, app mujhe
chidha rahe the"now she glares at him lifting her face from his chest.

Even in this look she was looking so cute to him her red nose and cheeks were doing something inside him.

"Ha mei bas mazak kar raha tha mujhe toh tumhara chitra bilkul tumhari tarah laga pyara shotti"he said kissing her forehead

They laughed together and made their way to their room for sleeping in each other embrace as they always do
................................................................

Precap:- In Roy Chaudhry haveli everyone is happy playing Holi by applying colour to each other

When suddenly the sound of gunfire came scaring everyone present their

They looked at the person who fired the gun and became shocked to see thakumaa.
................................................................

My exams are over so thought to give an update

Finally I updated the chapter so I hope that the amount of votes and comments on the chapter is also good like before.

And what about precap?

So that I will get to know that my readers are still interested in reading my story

80+ votes

20+ comments

Please don't go without voting and comments on the chapter