promo

Chandrachud's one hand is holding Bondita's jaw and the other hand is holding her forearm. 

"Chodo mujhe chodo agar tumne mujhe nahi choda na toh mei tumhari shikayat kar dungi birristira babu se"

Her innocent mind just think this much only that she will complain to her birristara babu if he didn't leave her.

Chup bilkul chup band karo uss barrister ka  naam lena agar ek aur baar liya toh mei tumhare saath vo karunga Jo tumhe toh uss barrister ne bhi nahi socha hoga

Saying this his hands goes to her saree's pallu to unpin it.

Aaj mei tumhe Mera banake hi rahunga bondita

And he laughed like a devil.

AGAR BONDITA KO EK KHAROCH TAK AAYI NA TOH MEI VO KARDUNGA JO APNE SAPNE MEI BHI NAHI SOCHA HOGA THAKUMA

He roared like a lion. His eyes were painful, but there was more fire than that, ready to burn anyone who would stop him from meeting her.

Thakuma and everyone who was there get scared of him even chandrachur who was standing their flinch at his place.

                                                               .     

BONDITA...

He shouted at the top of his lungs as if  she would listened him and came running to him wherever she is.

He fell on his knees crying harder and harder shouting her name but she didn't come.

                                                                 .  

After a long time I updated,so there's a promo for you all to know about upcoming track.

Tell me how was the promo and vote and comments on it.

I started writing the next chapter as soon as it get completed I will upload it and very soon I will upload.

And check out a new book on my profile ANIDITA :- The Night Changes and shower your love on that also doing votes and comments

Votes 60+

Comments 30+