Chapter 30

She looked at him and again tears made her way in her eyes, just by seeing his face she felt safe, she felt different kind of relief as if now her heart has started beating.

She was so lost that she didn't notice his soft and loving tone of voice and she absent mindedly nodded at him.

He hold her hand and take her with him just behind the court where usually nobody came.

Reaching there he came a little more close to her and hold her hands in his. Taking a deep breath he just said what he wants to.

"Mein tumse bohot pyaar karta hu bondita"

She just stare at him without blinking her eyes lashes, did he just say that he loves her?, did he just confess his love towards her?, he said he love her, she can't believe her ears. The words she was dying to listening from him and he finally said that. She didn't know how to react what to say such a situation she get into.

Her heart just not skip one but several beat listening to the words her heart has always longed for.

"Mujhe pata hai meine bohot si galtiya ki hai bohot dil dukhaya hai tumhara par mein unn sabhi galtiyo ko sudharna chahata hu hamare bich jitni bhi duriya hai unhe mitana chahata hu tumhare sath apni zindagi bitana chahata hu ek nayi shuruat karke iss dushmani ko bhulana chahata hu bas ek mauka dedo mujhe bondita mei tumse vada karta hu mei sabkuch thik kardunga.....bas ek baar... hamare liye hamare rishte ke liye" anirudh said with a pain in his voice

Tears made their way in her eyes she felt her heart became heavy with his confession she can sense in his voice that how desperately he wants to change the wrong things that had happened between them. She can feel looking into his eyes that how much he loves her, she can feel his love through his words through his actions. She is so happy today that if Durga Maa took her life right now she won't complain.

"Bolo bondita chup kyu ho kya tum bhi mujhse pyaar Karti ho kya tum hamare rishte Ko ek mauka Dena chahati ho ek nayi shuruat karna chahti ho" he asked desperately, he want her to say something he confess his feelings to her and now he wants to know about her feelings.

If she said no he want force himself on her he will not cage her to him because love is not about forcing it's all about freedom even if it broke him he will respect her feelings her decision she had full right to choose her life partner, but she ain't saying anything and he just receive a slience from her and it was killing him from inside.

He can clearly see in her eyes which shows nothing but an endless love for him an amount of love which only she can do to him and nobody else.

These days, whenever both of them came close in some way or the other, he saw the blush of shyness on her face, the peace, the love in her eyes which only indicates her love towards him.

But little did he know that his heart is about to break with all his hopes.

And here when bondita was about to reply him the same that she also love him and was going to tell him that how she loves him, the conversation of her and her thakuma's and tupur's flash into her mind.

"Agar tune shadi ke liye ha nahi kaha toh mein tapur ki shadi chandrachur jamai babu ke sath kara dungi"

"Jo khud meri pareshani ka Karan hai vo meri pareshani ka hal nikalegi...ye Jo kuch bhi ho Raha haina sirf aur sirf tumhari wajah se ho Raha hai inn Sab ke piche ka Karan sirf tum ho"