chapter 18

"Dhanyawad sumati maa bondita aur mujhe samajh ne ke liye aur mei aapse Vada karta hu mei bondita ka zindagi bhar khayal rakhuga usse kisi baat se koi takleef nahi hone dunga" anirudh said with a determination. 

"Mei samajhti hu anirudh babu par ye samaaj nahi, isliye mei chahati hu ki aap bondita se vivaah kar lijiye" sumati said making him shocked again.  

Did his ears heard right? Sumati maa asked him to marry Bondita, No he can't marry bondita,if the circumstances have been different where Bondita would have been fine where she would have agreed, he would have said yes without any delay.

But here the situation is different, Bondita is not yet in a condition where she can get married Even though he is deeply in love with her, he will never marry her without her consent.

Even if he says yes to the marriage, then when Bondita gets well, what will happen to her when she comes to know about this how would she feel? Will she be able to accept this marriage? Because he didn't know if she had chosen him as her life partner or not.

And another reason is what if she has chosen someone else as her life
partner, didn't she feel cheated when she got to know about all this didn't she feel hurt.

And he didn't want to cheat on her. He had broken the marriage with her so that she could one day choose her own life partner and he himself did not want to snatch this right from her.

"Nahi sumati maa mei bondita se shaadi nahi kar sakta" anirudh said with a pain in his voice

"Par kyu anirudh babu jab aap bondita se pyaar karte hai toh usse shaadi kyu nahi kar sakte" sumati says with disappointment in her voice

"Pyaar karta hu isliye uski marzi jane bina usse shaadi nahi kar sakta mei uske saath zabardasti nahi karna chahta usse dhoka Dena nahi chahata"  anirudh says looking at her with guilt

Guilt, remembering the kiss he gave to her 

She was still hugging him tightly looking at him and sumati with a confused face and with a pout on her lips like a little  child who didn't understand what was going on  in his/her surroundings.

"Ye Zabardasti nahi hai anirudh babu pyaar hai aur pyaar dhoka nahi hota" sumati says

"beshak pyaar dhoka nahi hota sumati ma par ye hai sochiye jab bondita thik hogi vapas pehle jaisi hogi aur usse hamari shaadi ke bare mei pata chalega toh kya hoga, kya voh iss shaadi ko sweekar kar payegi kya usse ye uske haath hua ek dhoka Nazar nahi aayega usse Aisa nahi lagega ki uski mansik isthithi ka fayda uthaya hai humne" anirudh said still looking at her.

And when he looked at her she shook her head in no making him confused

"Nahi lagega birristira babu aap karlo" she innocently said with a smile even though she didn't understand what was the topic of discussion.

When she said this anirudh fake glared at her because he knows she didn't understand anything she just shook her head in no listening him and she pout her lips seeing him glaring at her.

Sumati chuckled seeing them there's no doubt saying they are made for each other.

"Mei ye toh nahi janti ki voh iss baat ko kis nazariye se dekhegi par itna zarur keh sakti hu ki uss waqt usse zyada khush koi aur nahi hoga" sumati says her eyes become slightly moist.

"Maa mei samajh sakta hu par vivaah ek bohot bada nirnay hai jisme mei akele hum dono ke liye faisla nahi leh sakta aur hume ye bhi toh nahi pata ki bondita ne apne jeevan sathi ke roop mein kisse chuna hai agar voh kisi aur se pyaar karti hogi tab" anirudh said with a sad voice