chapter 15

Anirudh who is sleeping in his room wakes up when the sun rays fall on his face.

He rubs his hand on the empty bed by his side and it seems to him that there is no one there. 

"Bondita subah subah kaha gayi itni jaldi kaise uth gayi voh" he murmured in his sleep

And then his eyes fall on Bondita's saree lying next to him and he realizes that she is gone, she is not with him.

He Sadly chuckled at his faith and taking her saree, he nuzzled his face into it.

"Kehti thi mujhe apke Bina nind nahi atti birristira babu" he mimckied her "Pata nahi raat mei mere bina kaise soi hogi voh mujhe toh uske Bina nind hi nahi aayi" he says looking at her saree remembering her 

Bondita was playing in her room or should you say in her and her Birristira Babu's room.

She was doing whatever mischief she wanted and there was no one to stop her. It was late at night and everyone was asleep. Anirudh had some important work, so he was in his study.

And before leaving he had strictly told Bondita not to do any mischief and to go to sleep quietly but bondita being bondita she did exactly the opposite of what he said.

Sometimes she used to draw any picture in Anirudh's book and laugh and sometimes she used to jump on the bed like a small child And sometimes tearing pages out of a book makes them an airplane and flies in the air.

Standing on the bed with a paper airplane in her hand, she was about to fly it in the air when she heard the sound of Anirudh's footsteps.

She quickly gets out of bed and pretends to fall asleep quickly by hiding all the paper airplanes under the bed

Anirudh comes to the room and sees Bondita sleeping with the blanket up to her face. He looks at her suspiciously She never sleeps with the blanket up to her face and then bends down a little further and sees the paper airplane under the bed. 

He understood that she was pretending to sleep even though he had strictly asked her to go to sleep. As Barrister Babu of Tulsipur whole Tulsipur listens to him but this girl never listens.

She always does the opposite of what he has told her to do and does it as if it is her birthright.

He looks at her intently and sees that her fingers are tightly holding the blanket ohh so she is scared that she might get caught And seeing her like this, a mischievous idea came to his mind.

"Bondita"he calls her but she didn't give any response

"Bondita, lagata hai sau gayi chalo mei bhi sau jata hu" he mischievously said

Saying this he makes the sound of footsteps as if he is going And hearing the sound of his footsteps, Bondita quickly removes the blanket from her face.

"Pakad liya" anirudh said smirking at her

Bondita looks at him with wide eyes she was caught, that was his trick he tricked her.

"Sauyi kyu nahi abhi tak meine kaha tha na sau jana phir...."he says with false harshness

Bondita pouting her lips looks down listening to him like a little child,getting ready for his scolding.While anirudh is enjoying her expression.

"Bolo bondita chup kyu ho aur niche dekh kar nahi meri taraf dekh kar kehna" he said suppressing his laugh

She gets down from the bed and goes to Anirudh and hugs him.