chapter 16

He pulls her pallu hard and because of the pin in it, her blouse tears up slightly and the skin in that area starts bleeding.

He throws her on the floor and hovers over her he hungrily gazed at her slightly visible cleavage over the blouse

And thudd.......

Drops of blood started falling on the floor from his head while Bondita winced in pain feeling tiny pieces of glass stinging her palm.

When he got on top of her and was about to kiss her she turned her face aside and when she did she saw the lamp kept on the side, she picked it up immediately and hit him hard on the head causing his head to bleed.

He screams in pain by keeping his hand on his head. Taking advantage of this, Bondita pushes him hard which makes him fall on the ground.

She covers her chest with her pallu and gets up and quickly opens the door and runs away.

She doesn't go there to anyone, just runs away from there she doesn't want to leave there anymore because her innocent heart knows that no one will believe her, everyone will call her mad and will beat her and they'll lock her back in that room again where there was only darkness.   

Chandrachud's scream is so loud that everyone comes running after hearing his voice.

They all entered the room and got  shocked seeing chandrachur conditions and not finding bondita there.

"Ye sab kaise hua jamaibabu apki ye halat kaise hui.... aur bondita kaha hai voh yaha band thi na kaha gayi vo" thakuma said with a worried expression.

"Thakuma mei yaha bondita ko dekhne aaya tha kyuki andar se uski awaj aana band hogayi thi aur usne subah se kuch khaya bhi nahi tha mujhe chinta hui aur meine jaise hi darwaza khola pata nahi usse kya hua aur usne mere sar par ye chirang (lamp) de mara aur yaha se bhag gayi" chandrachur lied

"Par jamaibabu agar Aisa hi tha toh aap hum meise kisi ko bula lete apko khud Jane ki kya zarurat thi"thakuma said with a tensed voice 

"Thakuma aap sab sau rahe the toh meine socha bina kisi baat ke aap sab ko kyu pareshan karna" chandrachur said in his extra sweet voice

"Jamaibabu bondita hai kaha apne kaha voh bhag gayi kis taraf bhagi voh kaha gayi voh" sumati asked worriedly

"Mujhe nahi pata ki bondita kaha gayi voh mujh par vaar kar ke bhag gayi aur mei dekh nahi paya" chandrachur said winching in pain

"Koi baat nahi jamaibabu hum dhund lenge bondita ko.... Tupur tu jaldi se Mera ilaj karne ka saman lekar aaja aur tapur tu Jake pure ghar mei ek baar bondita ko dhund kar aaja bahar barrish ho rahi hai toh shayad voh ghar ke bahar nahi gayi ho" thakuma said and they both hurriedly goes from there.  

____________________

Tapur is looking for Bondita when the telephone starts ringing, at first she ignores it and starts looking for Bondita back but when it rings back she picks it up.

He is none other than Anirudh who has telephoned so late in the night because he was worried about Bondita.

A strange anxiety was rising in his mind, due to which he could not stop himself from calling thinking that maybe Bondita would pick up the phone And if she doesn't then maybe Tapur. He thought that if someone other than them picks up the phone, he will immediately hang up the phone. 

"Tapur mei anirudh bol raha hu" anirudh slowly whispered on the telephone.

"Barrister babu aap.. aapne itni raat ko talephine kyu kiya" tapur said being shocked and afraid of what if someone else has picked up the telephone.