chapter 8

Warning :- this chapter contain martial rape and sexual abuse if you are not comfortable then you can skip the part
                                                                       __                                                                           

A new day begins with a new hope and with some new revelations The truth which was hidden today is not known to everyone but from whom it should have been known.

Anirudh hurried to Bondita's room who had just woken up from her sweet sleep because of the mischievous rays of the sun.

"Aap yaha?"

Bondita asked seeing anirudh who closed the door of the room.

"Haa,kyu nahi aa sakta yaha?"

Anirudh asked stepping close to her There was sorrow in his voice that was hidden behind his smile

A-ap Aisa kyu k..

Her words stayed in her throat when she found him so close to her caressing her cheek and the corner of her lips with his thumb.

His hot breathe give a tickling sensation on her neck her cheeks turned red due to the sudden closeness. He cupped her face and kiss her forehead showing how precious she was for him.

he embrace her tightly as if someone would steal her away from him A fresh tear flashed in his eyes when he hugged her Only he knows what he is feeling at the moment Anger, annoyance, guilt. A lot of emotions were going on simultaneously inside him over himself It's all because of him If he had not told all that to Bondita that day, then perhaps Bondita would not have had such a condition today.

"M-ujhe maaf kardo please"

He pleaded her with his crying eyes his face became red by now.

"Par kis baat ke liye? Aur aap roh kyu rahe hai?"

Bondita asked him worriedly yet innocently still in his embrace wiping his tears from his cheeks.

"Har uss baat ke liye jiski wajah se tumhe takleef hui maaf karogi na mujhe?"

Bondita doesn't know what he is talking about yet nods her head innocently, perhaps so that he may stop crying.

"Maaf karungi na apko barrister Babu"

She innocently said and a smile comes to his lips with which he hugs Bondita tightly but he frown listening barrister Babu from her.

"Barrister babu nahi tum birristara babu bulao mujhe"

He said not requesting but giving orders which also had a bit of possessiveness

"Ha birristara babu"

And both of them started laughing openly. Anirudh realised that he just laughed after eight years he laughed whole heartedly without any worry that too only because of Bondita his bondita.

Because of her he became back as before, he became Anirudh who is not the barrister babu of Tulsipur who was Only Anirudh her anirudh.
                                                                   .   

Chandrachud slapped Tupur very hard, coming on top of her who was lying on the bed naked crying on her faith.

"Tujh jaise badsurat aurat kisi ki patni banne layak hi nahi tujhe toh mera ehsaan manna chahiye ki meine tujhe shadi ki"

He said holding her hair tightly kissing her forcefully thrusting deep inside her vagina which was sore and red now.

M-ujhe mujhe Jane dijiye mei apke samne ha..