AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE

I am writing this to tell my readers that I am really disappointed with the number of votes the last three chapters get.

They couldn't even complete the target of 80 votes despite all the chapters of this book having more votes than the set target some chapters even have hundreds plus votes.

I am not saying that I want hundreds of votes, but the target that has been set should be completed.

There are more than 400 views on the chapters despite this there cannot be 80 votes.

I know I have updated these chapters after such a long break but it was due to my exams, the last year was crucial to me that I have to keep my book on hold and focus on my studies it was so important that I have to stop writing the chapters and focus on my academics.

My mind was so messed up that sometimes I thought to delete this book or leave it incomplete or complete the book by giving an epilogue discontinuing the ongoing story. But i didn't and thought to wait for my exams to complete first. 

And after my exam was over, when I started writing chapters and uploading the next chapter, its target didn't get complete. I still uploaded the next chapter thinking that this time the target would be completed but it was not, Still I uploaded the next chapter thinking about the readers who vote. 

It takes a lot of effort to write a chapter, especially when you are writing after a long time. And after trying so hard a thought comes to me whether the readers will like it or not or will they find it boring.

It hurts when you do work with so much passion and hardwork and the readers didn't support you.

I know my story is not that good and I will try to make it good but for that you guys have to support me.

Now it all depends on you guys if you want me to complete the story by completing the ongoing story then you have to complete the target of votes and if not then I will complete it abruptly by giving an epilogue or will discontinue the story.

If I sound rude to you all then sorry but it is necessary.