Chapter 51

I'm back! God it's been forever-

After the match I headed to the 200th floor, after giving Killu his robots of course. Why was I going to the 200th floor? I have no fucking idea. The joys of being an idiot.

"Hey isn't that the person Kastro's scared of?" Sombody whispered. That banana guy?

"Yeah, they must be pretty strong if Kastro's scared of them." The other person whispered back.

"I heard that they called Hisoka a whore, that must mean that they're stronger than Hisoka!" Someone else added. I- sure. Whatever y'all say.

"Apparently Riehlvelt scheduled a fight with them.." That disabled guy?

"I bet he's going to die, that or he won't show up."

I got bored of listening to idiot 1, 2, and 3, deciding that annoying Hisoka was a much better option.

I knocked on Hisoka's door, because that's how doors work, you beat them until people pay attention to you. Thank you Killua for that valuable information.

"Here to steal my food again darling?~" Hisoka asked after opening the door.

"Obviously." I replied, entering the room. I grabbed some candy before finding a good counter to sit on.

I was now sitting crisscross on a counter while eating candy, as one does. Hisoka grabbed a bag of candy for himself, sitting on a table across from me.

"You're a bad influence darling~ I haven't ate anything but candy the past two days~" Hisoka stated.

"How is that a bad thing? I've only ate candy for the past four days." I replied. Candy>real food any day.

"Fair~"

"So, did the banana ever ask you about your Nen abilities?" I asked.

"He did~" Well that's surprising. "He seemed terrified as well~ what did you do?~"

"I have no idea, he seemed surprised at the fact that I called you a whore though." I replied.

"Oh~ People here tend to jump to conclusions quite quickly~ I wonder what rumors there are this time~"

"People think I'm some sort of god or some shit."

"Oh~ That might scare away your opponent~"

"It probably did, word gets around fast apparently." I responded.

"That's a shame~ I wanted to see you fight~" Hisoka replied. Sucks.

"Be careful, you're pedophile is showing." I remarked.

"I can take your candy privileges away~" Hisoka threatened. You wouldn't dare. I will kill myself.

"No."

"Hm~ I need a new way to test your progress then~" He stated.

"...I feel like my life is in danger an I don't like it.." Only I get to kill me.

"Don't worry~ I won't hurt you to bad~" Hisoka replied, jumping down from the table. Time to go kill my self! I, reluctantly, jumped down from the counter.

And that's the story of how I died!

I'm (sadly) joking, that's how I got trapped into sparring with Hisoka. Long story short, I was almost killed more times than I can count, but seeing how I only have the willpower to count to eight right now that doesn't mean much.

"I'm starting to think that you just want to see me under you." I stated, being pinned to the wall yet again.

"Don't worry~  that's just a bonus~" Hisoka replied, finally moving away from me. Pedo. Hot pedo, yes. But still a pedo.