Chapter Six - Forget it.

Months passed in a blur, he completed small projects like building a small village or creating an exotic zoo with creatures from the nether and end. There was also a new building; a place that he kept all the unique things he collected. Scott managed to keep the sudden cravings for blood to a minimum. But it had saved his life at one point. He had the awful idea of stealing treasure from two wyverns while they were away, by the time Scott gathers as much as he could carry, the dragons came back. That was when the lust for blood arrived, he leapt up and bit into one of the wyverns necks. A weird chain of events branched off from then. Scott escaped with the treasure and the wyvern he bit started attacking the other. Odd.

Back at home, the Manor was much more decorated. Being the bad guy was hard, it appeared, Scott thought that it just meant being rude and hurting people. Apparently not. Nobody knocked on his door, not a single visitor. Oh, and the sun burnt him now. Not only was it annoying, but fire often caught onto his hair or cape. The perfect answer: a fashionable umbrella. Black, red on the inside, and something like a spider web pattern covered the material.

It was getting quite boring. There was a heros league that might need to be dealt with, but that needed planning. And planning sounded like a lot of effort.

The vampire sat near a window and looking longingly outside, maybe being a moth was better than this. You could fly, enjoy the sun, and nobody would assume you were about to murder them. You could have friends.

He closed his eyes and drifed into a shallow sleep.

_________________________

Guys seriously I need ideas now-

I have NO idea what to write. Please for the sake of this book, just give me a few suggestions. Nothing that could kill Scott though. Near death is fine, but no actual death.

Unless yall wanna see Angel Scott, but I don't think it's time just yet.

Please. Im begging you ;-;

Word count: 349