Eight

Hawkins, Indiana

Hawkins, Indiana

November 1984

。.✦ ☾

Hawkins High School

。.✦ ☾

Darian was grateful that Hawkins high school wasn't far from the little turds middle school. He couldn't afford any more absences, his mom threatened to take away his car privileges. Darian made it back in time for the last period. Jamie had hounded him the whole hour, asking him where he was. She was always looking for drama. Darian shoots her a look, trying to get her to shut up. Billy leans closer, trying to listen in on their conversation.

"Darian, what the hell happened?" Jamie asks, the teen looks stressed out. Darian shakes his head, "It's nothing James, I promise." Darian whispers, using her nickname in hopes of getting her to relax. He couldn't drag her back into this. Jamie didn't need the bullshit the upside-down brought, not when she was still struggling with helping her brother. Kurt was his family too, so he's going to keep him the hell out of this.

"Darian." Jamie whispers, harshly. Darian shakes his head, he's not budging. "Follow along Jamie." Darian whispers back, motioning towards the front of the class. Jamie rolls her eyes, sneering in anger, she hates secrets.

....

Darian quickly packed his bag, trying to catch up with Jamie, but she shoved all her things and bolted, still hurt by the lack of trust. Darian sighs, deciding to shove his things in, following after her.

Before he can reach her, he's grabbed by the arm and pulled into a dark closet. A hand came up and muffled his gasp. Darian stares with wide eyes. Billy's face was inches from his. His pupils completely swallowed any color. "You're not going to scream, right?" Billy asks, he doesn't want anyone finding them, not with what he has planned.

Hesitantly he nods. Billy slowly pulls his hand away. Darian was softly panting, his chest rising and falling. "What the hell are you doing Hargrove?" Darian asks, annoyed and a little bit intimidated.

Billy smirks. "I wanted to have this little chat of ours after basketball practice, but you ran away before I could get to you. It's rude to run away from friends." Billy teases, reaching down, and with both hands, he grabs Darian's waist tightly. Darian grits his teeth as Billy presses against the bruises he had previously left behind.

"So we're friends now?" Darian asks, lifting an eyebrow, ignoring Billy's intoxicating scent. His scent made him want to press himself closer, but he stopped himself. Billy smirks, biting his bottom lip. "Well, not friends, more like fuck buddies. But we can consider this a friendship if that makes you feel better.....because your ass is by far the tightest ass I've ever had. I just can't seem to have enough." Billy breaths, his hands tightening.

Darian swallows harshly at the admission. He could barely remember the night, he was high as hell on drugs, and all he remembered were just flashes. But he knew it was spectacular. He knew he didn't want the night to end. He did remember how he had begged Billy to fuck him harder. How they moved it to Billy's house, where Billy took him hard on his bed.

He honestly couldn't believe himself when he considered Billy's proposition. But it was only for a moment. Jamie would kill him.

"I'm honoured." Darian states dryly, he couldn't let the blond get to him. Billy chuckles. "Playing hard to get after that night of ours. I'm a little hurt pretty boy. Cause I do seem to recall that you needed me." Billy whispers, eyes playfully.

Darian tilts his head. "I was high as a kite Hargrove, I don't remember shit." Darian says with a small laugh. As much as he did want to remember, he wasn't going to tell that to the asshole.

Billy took that as a punch in the gut. "What." Billy hisses "Oh come on Billy, did you really think I would want you sober." Darian mocks, dragging a hand up Billy's arms, watching as the muscles tighten and strain against his shirt. Oh fuck that was delicious.

That caused Billy's face to darken. He wasn't someone who would take anyone when their vulnerable. That wasn't him. He wanted to rage out, to scream at Darian. But he knew that if he had taken advantage of Darian, he wouldn't be here with him, taunting him.

"Then let me refresh your memory." Billy hisses, he slams his lips against Darian's, mouth open, seeking Darian's pliant tongue.

Darian moans, practically melting against Billy's chest, his hands weak, grabbing at anything to keep him steady. Billy chuckles, pulling away. "Take off your pants." Billy orders, pushing Darian against a shelf. Darian stares at him for a moment, his eyes lidded, but he does as he says, making Billy smirk.

"What was that again about not wanting me?" Billy teases, making Darian huff, dropping his pants, effectively silencing Billy. It was Darian's turn to smirk. "Soooo, what are we waiting for?" Darian asks

Billy rolls his eyes and with two big strides, he grabs Darian's face, silencing him completely. Darian moans breathlessly, his heart pounding in his chest. Billy grabs hold of Darian's naked hips and he lifts him against the shelf, forcing the brunette to wrap his legs around his waist.

Billy pulls his lips away, smirking as Darian pants against him, his face flushed. "Look at you pretty boy, so fucking needy." Billy whispers, his hand coming up to cradle the side of Darian's face. "I should leave you like this." Billy whispers, genuinely considering it. It was perfect, leaving him wanting and needy, knowing he'd come back begging for some release. Billy leans forward so his lips are grazing Darian's. "Get off." He whispers

Darian's breath halts, pulling back to stare up at him confused. "Now." Billy practically growls. Billy knew this can go two ways, the first, Darian ignores him indefinitely, which would totally suck. The second, Darian would come crawling, begging to get fucked. The first was more likely, but he does love a good chase.

Darian narrows his eyes in anger and he pushes Billy off of him, landing on his feet. Without a single word uttered, Darian forces his pants back on, watching as Billy smirks and opens the janitor's door. Leaving without a thought. Darian finally relaxes as the door closes behind him. His heart pounding wildly in his chest. He fucking hates Billy Hargrove. But that didn't stop the powerful need in his stomach.

Quickly, he buttons his pants back up. He runs his shaky hand through his hair, closing his eyes. He hates how much he wants him.

"Your so fucking pathetic." Darian whispers to himself, leaning his head back.

....

A/N

Again I am not condoning having the devil's tango while high!!!