Day 14. 7/14/22

ᯤᯑᯬ!

OFFICIALLY 2 WEEKS, WOO. Can't say I've accomplished much in that tho, lol. But it's fine, as it's not my fault. I lead a very busy life😅. Anyways, I've found some peace and quiet, so I might practice portalling while I can. Still not home tho.

I looked at my back while I was getting dressed earlier. And I could see two bumps forming, and my scapula were like a different shape. Idrk how to explain it. My tailbone has also been aching as well. But I haven't checked to if there's any growths or not yet. I'm still getting dragon dreams and ph-flares.

OH. My pupils became slit-shaped earlier. I was looking at my reflection in the darkness of my phone screen while I was waiting for a game to load. Then I notice my eyes looked off. I stared a little harder and my pupils literally changed shape right in front of my eyes (no pun intended, lol). It scared the shit out of me. And my irises had a reddish tinge to them as well. After abt ten seconds they went back to normal. But me being me I tried to make them slit-shaped again. And I did, it was difficult and still scared me. It's one thing to see people with slit-shaped pupils in a pic/vid. But to see it irl is a whole nother feeling.

Ik I haven't wrote any chapters for StarCrest yet today, but I've been busy. I'll write a chapter after I practice, I promise.

I have an official script for Kasao (ᯄᯚᯀᯬ). And the entire language doc is in it, well, the Kasao words anyway. Also, the holy texts will be typed in it. I'm actually done with the first draft of the first chapter for the ᯇᯊ ᯤ'ᯄᯪᯐᯮ (book of Kije). And it looks hella cool written in the Kasao script.

~Supreme Kije