Day 19. 7/19/22

Y'all I almost forgot to update 😅💀. But I remembered! Anyways, I practiced my life creation abilities today. But it was draining so I didn't get to practice portalling.

I was practicing life creation with the smoke of an incense stick. And I managed to created lots of small smoke spirits, some took the form of animals and others just floated/swam/flew around as a blob of concentrated smoke. But none of them lived very long TT, the longest a small one lived was like 30 seconds.

I did to make several large smoke spirits tho. They could rly only move around tho. One took the form of a stingray, another a jellyfish, and the last one was more humanoid. The jellyfish smoke spirit lived the longest, which was about two minutes. They would float around and above me, but the wouldn't come to close to me. And they would stare me too.

My dream last night was also hella strange. It wasn't rly supernatural. It had to do with several of my past crushes. And on top of that I keep getting signs that smb's coming back. It's weird.

Also, I've decided to become spider taur. I'm still gonna be a deity tho, dw. I alr posted the sub for it too. I only listened to once tho. But I could still feel results.

~Supreme Kije