Day 25. 7/25/22

Y'all I rly almost forgot to update TT. But I remembered last minute😅. I also didn't update or practice yesterday, I was just hella busy. Same with today as well. Between home life and StarCrest, it's kinda hard to find time to practice. I also had to do my hair today. I put it in braids, and that shit took over 3 hours.

I also did a face reveal on the StarCrest server. Which was quite fun. It also inspired/motivated others to show their face. Nucifera, and Sol did. And Bubba plans to tmrw.

I made a new book, mainly bc it was recommended that I should. For documentation purposes. Which makes sense. These visions could be important.

I also had a rly weird dream last night. Some of it was supernatural, and some wasn't. My sister, her gf, my ex, my fam, and some other random people were there. And I honestly can't even put what happened into words. Like, that's how weird it was.

I'ma honestly try to set a time to practice everyday. Cause I wanna be able to portal at least somewhat decently by the end of the year. And ik I'm close, bc I've gotten hella close to making a portal on multiple occasions.  So I'm more than confident I'll be able to reach my goal, if not exceed it. But that can only happen if I can find time to practice. And I rly need to practice a lot before school starts again. Cause then I'll be even more busy.

~Supreme Kije