I'm not dead, I swear. 9/20/22

I am so sry y'all TT. I didn't mean to not update for a week😅. I have been listening to my subs, practicing my powers here and there, and being active on Discord. I have shit ton of stuff to write for the StarCrest book ^^'. Also, I'm also not going to update every single day, as that's proved to be quite difficult😅. So I'll update every couple of days or so instead. I will still put the date tho. Anyways, let's get on to the update.

I switched my dragon form to a lung dragon. I'm still a coastal dragon, just without wings, but I can still fly. I've been getting tons of m-flares and ph-flares, as well as occasionally some p-flares. The p-flares have been occuring in my eyes and arms mainly. I haven't started to p-shift yet, but I might start sometime next week. Speaking of next week, I start school next week-. So I will be quite busy. But I'll still find time to practice dw. I've also remade my dragon sub and have been getting faster tail growth. It'll still take a while tho 'cause it's 7ft long TT.

There's not much to update on deity wise. I do have an apprentice now, which is nice. I do have to practice my powers more. But I am able to feel my powers a lot easier now, which may be bc of my magic developing. I am learning more abt my past tho. For those that don't know, I have been alive for over 4,000 years but smth happened and now I have to recover a shit ton of memories. I have recovered some alr tho. The one I can remember most clearly is one of a ritual that took place while I was in Egypt. It was me (I looked to be abt 19+) on a sandstone looking table, which had a red casting circle on it. And the casting circle was made of a small circle and large circle with writing in between them, and a symbol of what appeared to be an eye in the middle. There was also a man there in a grey cloak holding a dagger-looking object in his hand. With some help from my apprentice, we've discovered the potential identity of the man, Shamash the Akkadian god of the sun. Which is weird, 'cause what is an Akkadian god doing in Egypt? But I am slowly resurfacing more memories.

My magic is growing a lot stronger. I can also feel my chakras changing to be StarCrest chakras, which is good. As it'll help my magic be even stronger. The magic system of StarCrest is still being worked on, so I'll have the chapter on that out whenever it's finished. I have figured out my Loom type tho. It's a special Loom called the "The Void's Touch", and the only way to get it is to be blessed by the void (me) before you're born. I do have to learn to sense Loom before I can perform spells. But when I do, I'll def be sure to document it. Speaking of documenting, I want to make a grimoire for SC magic. But it'll be entirely in Eyali, so I have to expand the dictionary and grammar quite a bit. As well as learning it 😅. I was able to conjure my Loom, tho I was barely able to see it TT. But it's progress nonetheless.

The server is steadily growing, which is rly growing. We have 70 members in the server as of current. We now also have another planet that will be populated. The only reason is bc of a huuuuuge argument that occurred. But it's for the best😌. We've also made tons of progress on stuff as well. Which all has yet to be put in the StarCrest book *dramatic sigh*.

I stopped using the vamp sub, mainly bc I had zero motivation for it. And I'm not forcing myself to do smth I don't wanna do. So that's that. And I've used my biokinesis to get rid of the vamp genes. So yeah🙃.

For the love of Kishe that was long ass post. That's what I get for forgetting to update for so damn long. But byeee.

~Supreme Kishe