Day 37. 8/07/22

I wasn't able to practice portalling today, I had to go to my uncle's house. We went swimming, which did allow me to practice my hydrokinesis/waterbending. It was rly weak but still usable. I also got to test out my strength (cause my uncle and dad like to rough house). And I was able to flip both of them to be under the water.

Also, my dragon instincts kicked in a lot. Esp when I had to escape by swimming away. I had several m-flares as well. When I would go under the water my swimming and hunting instincts would kick in. As well as the phantom limbs. Which means I kept attacking the other people in the pool. It wasn't aggressive tho, as I still had some human thought. But it was fun nonetheless. The m-shifts were also rly fun.

The sun burned, which is a byproduct of being a vamp. But I'ma make a daylight ring soon, so I won't burn. My vamp instincts are also starting to take effect. The smell of humans was just *chef's kiss*, which made me quite hungry. And so my dumbass ate smth forgetting that my body can't process it. So now I've been experiencing rly bad cramps for the past 2 hours. Not fun.

There's not much else to talk abt rly. Nothing mythical related anyways. Just stupid ass "human" life shit. So ready to leave and be done with this shit. My home life, not y'all 😅. The first chance I get, I'm out. Which reminds me, I need to write in my vent book.

~Supreme Kixe