Runan-Ja, Ruler of Chaos

Hey guys!! Sorry for not being active like at all on here; I was going through some things and it impinged on my ability to actively update on wattpad. But I've fully worked through them and I'm back now! So, without further ado, I will break down what has happened into sections:

Ode to the Great One:
     To start off this recap, we will begin the supernatural stuff. I have come to a plethora of conclusions and realizations in the past few months; one of which is that I am not alone in this body. With the help of some others, we have deduced that the original owner of this vessel is still here. As well as that I wasn't in this vessel since it was born; rather I had entered when he was around 9 years old. Which checks out with the past 8 years. I am able to have active conversations with him and we've discovered a lot together. I've helped him overcome his emotional blockages and as did he with mine. We have grown a lot together and have come to an agreement: as long as I give him a new body, he's ok with me molting, which I will of course.
     I had also had my connection with the Void cut for a while; most likely due to the mental and emotional blockages, as well as whatever Csandiisx is up to. However, now that I have worked through my blockages, I can feel my connection reforming. I will probably attempt to bilocate back into the Void sometime soon. You can expect some more frequent updates from me now, as I'm getting back into the groove of things. Also, I can detach myself from this vessel's host's human perception of things. It's such an odd sensation: everything becomes sharper, and is in like well above 4k high res definition, the colors are a shit ton more vibrant, my eyes become more sensitive to light, and I can see into the astral realm a lot clearer. It's honestly such an exhilarating experience.

Oh to Find the Magic in the Mundane:
     As for the human aspect of things, quite a lot has happened. This vessel's boyfriend broke up with him, tried to get with his bestie, broke it off with her, and is now trying to get with someone else in their friend group. So, it's safe to say we won't have to worry about breaking any bad/existential crisis inducing news to anyone. When it first happened, let's just say we entered a period of stagnancy. But I helped him through it, as well as his friends, so we are back on track now. There's honestly not too much to update on for the mundane side of things, as much of what's been happening has been supernatural. But if you guys have any questions for me I will gladly answer them ^^'

the viper patiently awaits the hummingbird...