mental illness go brrr

Hey yall. A lot has happened in the time I've been away. So let's recap:

Due to how hectic my life has been, I haven't been able to practice as much as I would have liked to. But I've still been getting results regardless. Also, I "discovered" a new part of my deity self, and it pertains to mushrooms oddly enough. So I've made a new sub for myself. And my new "title/name" for myself is The Mushroom King. I do plan on trying to find more time to practice my powers. But between work, school, and my shitty home life, I'm not sure how much time I'll have. I'm not sure if I've gon over this before, but I had started to channel and study/document Eshkanvya, the celestial language of the void. And in doing so, I have discovered my true name. But I won't be disclosing that info due to how powerful names are. I'm also gonna revamp my religion.

StarCrest is doing well I think. I say I think bc I haven't been able to be as active on there. Smb did leave, and I'm not sure if they'll be back or not. Either way, idc if ppl leave, mainly because I'm gonna make a world where I can live freely regardless of who joins me. Other than that, things seem to be going well. The drama has died down substantially, which is good.

Life has been hectic. My home situation is on a steady decline, school isn't going all too great either. Only good thing in my life rly is my job and StarCrest tbh. And speaking of my life, I do plan on "departing" soon (iykyk), but I'm not completely sure as to where yet. This is also another reason why I need to practice more, so I can just portal to fkn anywhere in the world. And my love life is in shambles as always, so not much to say about that. And my mental health is also on the decline, so that's fun😗✌️ /s. But that's about it, Byee.

—The Mushroom King