Day 39. 8/09/22

Sry for not updating yesterday, a lot was happening. And by the time I had realized that I hadn't updated my journal, it was alr 1am💀. But I did listen to my subs, and I added a wake up with full results booster. Which did smth.

When I woke up, I had shit tons of back and arm pain. When I went to the bathroom I had looked at my back in the mirror, and I can legit see the sockets forming. Like, I can see indents in my scapulae that are starting to form into sockets. And I have muscle bumpssss. So this is rly good progress. My dragon side is becoming more active mentally as well. Earlier we were having a discussion on the legal age of consent, and when I tell you my dragon side was getting heated. I had to fight so many damn urges, if I didn't lord knows what would've happened. Might've ended up triggering a shift.

I didn't get to practice portalling today yet, but I'ma meditate in a couple minutes. I did get to practice my contract creation tho. I made a contract with Calypso, I won't say the terms of agreement due to privacy reasons. I'm quite sure it worked too. I asked my spirit guides what I can do to help my powers develop faster and they legit told me believe in yourself. Like, Ik I have confidence issues but damn.

We started conceptualizing how magitech would work as well. It'll be powered by crystals that produce and store magic. Chapter on StarCrest magic will be out soon. Anyways, it was fun. Got side tracked many times. We're also steadily getting more and more people, which is rly good. I think I've gotten two new people to join my country. We also have guilds now.

I've started to compile a taxonomy doc for all of the mythical creatures, with the help of Natura and Calypso. It's going well so far. We have most of the animals down, just gotta make the descriptions and stuff for them. I'll have an official guide to StarCrest Creatures out when we have smth presentable.

The sun is starting to burn more and more. So that's noice. My cravings are starting to become more apparent. My body makes me eat everything in sight when I don't consume any blood. Not fun when there's not much to eat at home. My fangs are coming in nicely. And they're getting quite sharp. I can't comment on any of my vamp abilities as I haven't tried any of them. So yeah.

~Supreme Kixe