xX Gʟᴏssᴀʀʏ Xx

I'm going to explain the universe to you. But first is the version of this omegaverse.

Alpha-

Alpha's are the highest rank/type in the omegaverse. They are very protective of what's theirs and can be highly aggressive. Alphas have many things that differentiate them from the other types, ranging from physical characteristics, psychological attributes, and physiology.

They often only mate with omegas, and sometimes alphas of the opposite gender, but it isn't all that rare for a male alpha to date another male alpha; or a female alpha to date another female alpha.

Beta-

Betas are basically your everyday human with some exceptions. One is that they have a very weak scent, they have a scent but their glands do not produce it as heavily as alphas or omegas. They cannot reproduce with omegas or become pregnant from alphas.

They typically only date fellow betas of the opposite gender due to the fact that they can't have children with any other secondary gender, but that doesn't mean they just don't date them at all either.

Omega-

They are usually smaller in size and gentler but still fierce when it comes to their mate and pups. Typically, an Omega goes into heat, which can be at random, spurred by an Alpha, or at regular intervals but when in heat, their need for sex controls them.

It is illegal in most places for an omega and an omega to date, due to the fact that they are all expected to have children.

Heats-

A heat is the time when the Omega is most fertile and ready to mate, or just hide away until the heat is over. If they have an Alpha mate, they will never leave their side unless they need to get their Omega food or water. Mainly, they have sex and then rest.

Heats are very uncomfortable unless they are sexually pleased. It's like a period, but your constantly horny and you constantly feel like your on fire. When your in heat you don't like things like cotton or polyester, and sometimes even velvet.

Claws-

Alphas have retractable claws that can only come out when they are feeling-
Angered
Filled with sorrow
Or going through intense pleasure. (Before I get.. those.. comments.. yes.. like sex, you dirty children.)

Rut-

Alphas experience ruts the same way that Omegas experience heats, but instead of submitting, they feel the need to dominate. If they don't have a partner, they'll do the same thing an Omega does; lock themselves in their rooms until rut is over. However, Alphas in rut are much more dangerous than usual.

Knots-

A "Knot" is kind of like a bulb type thing in an Alpha's penis that swells when they are aroused and keeps them locked inside their Omega during sex to increase chances of getting the Omega pregnant, this is called "Knotting"

Marking-

Only Alphas can initiate a mark, and it's pretty much a claim on an Omega, showing that the said Omega is their mate. They'll bite down on an Omega's scent gland, marking them as their partner. Only then can an Omega mark their Alpha back.

Pregnancies

Omegas can only be impregnated by alphas. Women are part of the omegaverse, and female alphas have penises. Also it's kind more like dog sex or wolf sex with "knotting" and stuff.

Female omega, beta, and alpha pregnancies last from 8-9 months, whilst male omega pregnancies only last for 4.

That's all for this omegaverse.

This is a future AU and they do have quirks.

Character description-
Izuku - 17 - 157.48 cm. - omega

Katsuki - 19 - 205.74 cm. - Alpha

Todoroki - 20 - 195.58 cm. - Alpha

Momo - ✨21✨ - 185.42 cm. - Alpha

Denki - 20 - 172.72 cm. - Omega

Kirishima - 23 - 193.04 cm. - Alpha

Ochako - 22 - 164.94 cm. - beta

Iida- a whopping 24 - 186.07 - beta.

That's all that's relevant, or it will be said later on in the story.

I'm not even gonna put any warnings because I don't have the energy and you already knew some fucked shit was going down when you decided to click "read".

Enjoy my smut loving, horny, depressed, traumatized, weebie birdies.

I'ma post once a week. If update start becoming slow, I apologize, but school exists 😭👍

Pheonix- out bitch 🖕🖕❤️❤️

(Please don't come for me, your not a bitch 💀💀)