⨳C⨳h⨳a⨳p⨳t⨳e⨳r⨳E⨳i⨳g⨳h⨳t⨳

-Chapter-
X8X

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜!

----------

Katsuki woke up to a panting, red faced boy squirming about in the sheets next to him, the omega's scent fairly prominent in the rather scent deprived room. Katsuki never bothered to spread his scent around. He always surpressed his ruts, as it doesn't come with risks, like omegan suppressants.

Katsuki turned over and watched the boy squirm, his instincts not kicking in because of the scent blockers on his nose, filtering the air. Katsuki had a plan. He was still going to that meeting. He had to, so if the omega had questions, he'd ask in the morning, and otherwise stay in his room.

Kasuki shifted to sit up, turning to look at Izuku, who had never seased his squirming. Shaking the boy in attempt to wake him, Katsuki got a headbutt to the forehead as the boy jumped up. He found it quite funny, because he imagined it be the other way around, with how much of an early bird the omega was.

"K-kacchan..?," Izuku groaned out, startled to be so frantically awoken by the alpha he lived with. Where they being robbed? What happened?

Only when a wave of heat washed over him did he realize that that was definitely not the case. His heat had arived, and katsuki knew.

"I have a meeting to go to, so I won't be here for the first day of your heat. I'm sorry, but I'm going to get your toys. Go ahead and get into your nest," The nest had actually been moved to sit in katsukis closet, surrounded bu other blankets and pillows to keep it grounded. Izuku crawled into the huge nest. It was very spacious, warm, dim, and protective, but most of all, it smelled of Katsuki.

Izuku rolled around in the nest, thoroughly coating himself in Katsuki's pheromones. His tail flicking around like a cat playing at the rolling around his body was doing. He flopped to his side and began purring, feeling warm and secure.

Katsuki came back into the room, the bag of toys in hand.

"Deku," bakugou called, looking around the room for the boy. He walked to the closet, finding him wrapped in Bakugou's blankets.
"Oh, there you are!"

He crouched beside the bed, until the omega let him in. He knew damn well that he couldn't just barge into the nest, he would be killed. Especially by someone who has over 25 different quirks.

He pulled out a dildo, still in the box, and showed him how to use it. Then he stretched the boy out.

It was hard to not lose control, but he was able to successfully help without blacking out and taking the omega.

Izuku was able to be pleasured easily, as he has never been touched aside from that time in the warehouse, which he prefers not to talk about.

The only stories the omega told were ones about katsuki, or a show he watched, or a new experience he went through.

Katsuki found it adorable.

Shaking his thoughts from his head, he checked the time, realizing he had just over an hour to get ready for the meeting.

He stood up and said bye, then added a quick 'good luck'. He grabbed some clothes, hoping to shower before it was too late.

He walked into the bathroom, turning on the water and looking in the mirror.

His hair was matted, his face was greasy, his body was sweaty, and his clothes were wrinkled. Let's just say he didn't look the best.

He undressed and stepped in the shower, grabbing the shampoo and squirting some into his palm.

He lathered it into his hair, effectively cleaning it while massaging his scalp. While doing so, he let his mind wander. He's brain filled itself with 'what ifs' like 'what if I can't find this man?' and 'what if I lose control around izuku while he's in heat?'

The thought of blacking out and accidentally raping izuku terrified him. The boy had already been raped once and thankfully he didn't fall pregnant. But what would happen if he did it? He knew the answer.

The omega would never trust him again. He'd move in with Aizawa and never talk to Katsuki again. That's not what the alpha wanted.

It was settled. He would stay at the house, but he wouldn't step foot into the room. He would slip food and water in, and otherwise let the omega do his thing.

He didn't want to hurt Izuku. That's the last thing he would ever want to do. He would never want to ever in his life. Nothing would change that. He only wants to hurt the people that deserve it. Like the bastard that kidnapped izuku, and experimented on him, and then raped him. Oh he wanted to take that man by his hair, and repeatedly bash the man's head into any hard surface.

Katsuki pulled himself out of his thoughts, realizing the water had begun to run cold, and that he was done cleaning himself. He stepped out, wrapping a towel around himself. He began to dry himself, ridding his body from the cold water that trickled down his tan skin.

He dressed himself in a black suit with a white undershirt. He left the suit jacket unbuttoned and slipped on black dress shoes. He combed his hair down, but all it did was spike up again. He sighed and gave up, walking out of the house after grabbing his keys from the hanging rack next to the door of the apartment's exit.

~| • |~

Once katsuki arrived at his location, he looked like a businessman ready for a meeting, and in a way, he was.

He and the other pros preparing for this mission didn't want to dress in their hero attire in fear of the press or fans bothering them and causing them to be late to the meeting, so they dressed in formal clothing and just ignored everything around them until they arrived at
said meeting.

Katsuki walked into the building,  immediately taking the elevator and pushing the button to the 12th floor. He tapped his foot as he waited until the doors opened.

When they did, he stormed into the room the meeting and planning would take place in. Everyone turned their heads toward him in shock, before relaxing at the sight of the spiky haired blonde.

"Alright you fucktards, get ready to scheme!" He yelled, plopping into one of the office chairs.

_________

𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆! 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊 𝒂𝒎 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒌, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒎 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 ✨𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆✨.

1120 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔