⨳C⨳a⨳p⨳t⨳e⨳r⨳N⨳⨳i⨳n⨳e⨳

-Chapter-
X9X

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜!

-----------

𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔-

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜 16 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚠. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎, 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.

-------------

Izuku felt horrible without the alpha by his side. He had always been there. Always. Now that he actually needs him for something, he not there. Izuku doesn't care what people say. Whether katsuki is his alpha or not, he wanted him to help him through his heat, not these gross fake ass dicks with their fake ass knots! Izuku huffed as he began to push the toy in and out of him, using his quirk of superspeed, and released onto the nest of blankets, pillows and clothing. The knot locked into him and he waited for it to manually go down. He thought about pulling out the dildo to use the bathroom, but he zoned out and his mind quickly began to wander places it didn't need to go.

He hated his heat. He hated the fact that he has a womb. He hates it. He wishes he could remove it, say 'fuck you' to whoever decided that he should have one, and never talk about it ever again.
Nothing could change his mind on that, not even katsuki.

Which is why, deep down, he knew he couldn't want katsuki. Katsuki has talked about kids, with passion, before. He couldn't take that away because of some dumb feeling.

That's another thing he hated. He hated how his cheeks became hot, and red, and how his heart would beat fast when the older boy said his name. It was annoying, and so unnecessary.

Huffing in aggravation at the thought, he stood up from his nest, toys falling everywhere. A dildo fell out of him unexpectedly, he moaned slightly and bounded over to the bathroom. He didn't realize how much he had to piss until that moment.

After doing his business, he grumbled while washing his hands. after he dried his hands, his eyes widened as he felt yet another wave strike him. He knew some omegan heats were intense, but he knew this wave wasn't normal. It was so painful, and way too early. A wave 19 minutes after a wave?

A crash sounded in the living room, and he jumped. He figured it was nothing and walked out of the bathroom, still butt naked, when he felt a hand reach around him and cover his mouth. He let out a muffled yell and tried to dead weight on the mysterious kidnapper, but failed. A sting radiated against his most valuable area- his scent gland. He looked to find a surringe filled with an unknown clear liquid, and things began to feel dissy before he blacked out.

~| • |~

"So, Mr. Ground zero, what do you think about these potential places the man could be working in?" Eraserhead asked him, showing pictures of three locations.

A strip club

A huge business building

And last but not least, a hero agency that none of the heros really trust.

"None. If anything, we would probably have the most luck looking in science labs to see if their are any other experiments like Izuku and Eri. He probably would have more. Although this man couldn't be overhaul, their descriptions match. Maybe a brother with the same beliefs?" Katsuki brings up. It was the smartest answer anyone has come up with so far, and everyone looked at him like they were surprised that he was smart. He honestly took offense to it.

Eventually, they came up with a list of lead names, and ended the first meeting of, what katsuki called it, the "kick-ass project".

Katsuki stood up and sighed, stretching. He leaned forward and grabbed his keys as well as his phone. He walked out of the room and to the elevator down the hall. The small yet shiny metal box made him feel a little bit claustrophobic. Pressing the button labeled "lobby", he waited patiently as the elevator made it's way down. After a few seconds, the door opened to the sight of a huge room, people bustling about to get things done. Hero suits, engineering uniforms, formal attire. They all flashed in his vision as people jogged, ran, or just walked. Some were staring down at phones with calmed faces, some seemed late or worried for something.

He brushed off the worried ones' looks. Katsuki made his way to the parking lot to find his car. He sat in the seat, running his hand over the familiar feeling of the leather.

He started said car after taking a deep breath, shifting the car into reverse, and gently placing his foot on the gas, pressing down slightly to move the car. 

~| • |~

The entirety of the time it took him to get home as well as when he pulled into the driveway had him anxious. He had a bad feeling in his stomach. Something was off but he couldn't pinpoint what it was.

He got out his key and unlocked the door, opening it up to find a complete mess of his house, and something worse, a lack of the fresh pheromonen izuku produced. It worried him.

He found another smell. One not so familiar, and it was faded, which means they were there at least a couple hours before katsuki got there. He panicked.

Sprinting through the living room, he found things broken, trash littering the floor below. That unfamiliar scent laying on the broken glass, dirt, dust, trash, a broken Nintendo Switch, and more. Even the air surrounding him was tainted with this unrecognized smell. He hated the stench of rotted meat and burnt pork that stuck in his nose.

He looked through the other rooms, one by one. Everything was broken. It seemed as though someone was trying to search for something or someone, and got angry the longer it took to find it -- or them.

Rummaging through his things the further he went, he got increasingly worried.

Walking down the rest of the hallway, the part he dreaded came. Opening the bedroom door that he left deku in.

Would katsuki find him there dead?

Would he be gone?

Would he be perfectly fine, just shaken up?

He would find out soon. As he reached the front of the bathroom door, however, he found a surringe. The fluid was unrecognizable as well, as it was clear in color.

He walked into his bedroom door to find nothing and no one in it.

He ripped his phone from his pocket, and dialed a familiar number. The man answered the phone. Katsuki's blood was boiling. He hated how they took his deku!

"Hello?"

"They took him. They fucking took deku!"

_____________________

1100 words